RAP AS NO TALENT ?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by DOMINIC DOMINICK, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
    SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE
    (Pep Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to take
    it to the nextLet's sip the nectar of the godsCon
    nect the do
    s and coll
    ect the prizeTh
    is radiates and
    elec
    trifies
    My inner s
    anctum best des
    cribedBy the
    ancient tidal wave in tuneWith the
    vital force and by the wayThis
    keeps the planets in orbitMy potentialMy vi
    be and o
    ther unseen qualitiesYou probably feel when worlds collideThe shockwave
    that vibrates on a higher octaveI indoctrinate what god gaveOscillates
    and makesRipples in realityDips and rips holes in spaceCreates galaxies,
    shakes the earthAnd lights up the skiesIt makes it worth livin our
    livesIt is the right stuffThe light plus the darknessRegardless we
    harness the energyIn the garden's harvestThe substance we got busted at
    the seamsCreating dreams reaching outTouching all things, ideasAnd even
    the emptinessThe subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feelWhile I'm attempting
    this transmissionAmbushing with ambitionForce, mass density and this is
    (Pep Love)
    My energy
    Expressed in my text and my concepts
    In steps to take it to the next
    Let's sip the nectar of the gods
    Connect the dots and collect the prize
[...]

    CL
    (Pep
    Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
    take it to the nextLet's
    sip the nectar o
    f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
    prizeThis radiates and.

    hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
    in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
    something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which
    is a band

    Tags:

  2. JMW

    JMW Guest

    [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:

    >hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
    >in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
    >something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which
    >is a band

    Given the level of literacy exhibited by the foregoing, I can see why
    you like it.
    --

    JMW
    http://www.rustyiron.net

  3. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:

    > THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
    > SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE

    Is the above supposed to be English? Great way to show how smart lovers
    of rap are...F-ing sad.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. Yes very very very little talent. Now if he had put the lyrics to some
    melodic music as oppossed to hacking and spitting we might find some talent.

    "DOMINIC DOMINICK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    > Regardless we harness the energy
    > In the garden's harvest
    > The substance we got busted at the seams
    > Creating dreams reaching out
    > Touching all things, ideas
    > And even the emptiness
    > The subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feel
    > While I'm attempting this transmission
    > Ambushing with ambition
    > Force, mass density and this is
    >

    > CL
    > (Pep
    > Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
    > take it to the nextLet's
    > sip the nectar o
    > f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
    > prizeThis radiates and.
    >
    > hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
    > in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
    > something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which

  5. Fitpix

    Fitpix Guest

> [...]
    > Regardless we harness the energy
    > In the garden's harvest
    > The substance we got busted at the seams
    > Creating dreams reaching out
    > Touching all things, ideas
    > And even the emptiness
    > The subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feel
    > While I'm attempting this transmission
    > Ambushing with ambition
    > Force, mass density and this is
    >

    > CL
    > (Pep
    > Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
    > take it to the nextLet's
    > sip the nectar o
    > f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
    > prizeThis radiates and.
    >
    > hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
    > in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
    > something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which

    Listen to some Rush if you want complex and PROPER use of the English
    language in rock.......

  6. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:50:29 -0400, Will Brink
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
    >
    >> THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
    >> SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE

    >Is the above supposed to be English? Great way to show how smart lovers
    >of rap are...F-ing sad.

    Sad? You bet. It's outright scary! And I used to think that angel dust
    twisted some people's minds into the worst tangled messes I have ever
    seen, short of certified schizophrenia.

    "The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
    stupid people really are." -- author unknown

    BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
    you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
    comparison study. Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
    German stuff.

    Old Timer

  7. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    JMW wrote:
    > [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
    >>
    >> hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market
    >> sales in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this .
    >> raps has something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the
    >> roots which is a band

    > Given the level of literacy exhibited by the foregoing, I can see why
    > you like it.

    Hey, maybe our future president? Demoncrat of course...
    --
    -Larry

  8. Hugh Beyer

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    Old Timer <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:50:29 -0400, Will Brink
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
    >>
    >>> THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
    >>> SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE

    >>Is the above supposed to be English? Great way to show how smart lovers
    >>of rap are...F-ing sad.

    > Sad? You bet. It's outright scary! And I used to think that angel dust
    > twisted some people's minds into the worst tangled messes I have ever
    > seen, short of certified schizophrenia.
    >
    > "The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
    > stupid people really are." -- author unknown
    >
    > BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
    > you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
    > comparison study. Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
    > German stuff.
    >
    > Old Timer

    I used to think that in rap, blacks had finally come up with music so
    unattractive white folks wouldn't steal it.

    Boy was I wrong.

    Hugh

    --
    Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.

  9. RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry.

    DOMINIC DOMINICK wrote:
> [...]

    > The substance we got busted at the seams
    > Creating dreams reaching out
    > Touching all things, ideas
    > And even the emptiness
    > The subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feel
    > While I'm attempting this transmission
    > Ambushing with ambition
    > Force, mass density and this is
    >

    > CL
    > (Pep
    > Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
    > take it to the nextLet's
    > sip the nectar o
    > f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
    > prizeThis radiates and.
    >
    > hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market

    sales
    > in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps

    has
    > something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots

  10. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Old Timer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
    > stupid people really are." -- author unknown

    Believe me, I don't suffer the above problem.

    > BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
    > you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
    > comparison study.

    For legal reasons mentioned in the article, I couldn't, but it's old
    news at this point that the German stuff is the good stuff. At the time,
    it was breaking news and altered the creatine industry.

    > Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
    > German stuff.

    Good deal.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  11. tabber

    tabber Guest

    >Listen to some Rush if you want complex and PROPER use of the English
    >language in rock.......

    Hell, even Styx is better than this crap.

    Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto