RAP AS NO TALENT ?

DOMINIC DOMINICK

Guest
THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE
(Pep Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to take
it to the nextLet's sip the nectar of the godsCon
nect the do
s and coll
ect the prizeTh
is radiates and
elec
trifies
My inner s
anctum best des
cribedBy the
ancient tidal wave in tuneWith the
vital force and by the wayThis
keeps the planets in orbitMy potentialMy vi
be and o
ther unseen qualitiesYou probably feel when worlds collideThe shockwave
that vibrates on a higher octaveI indoctrinate what god gaveOscillates
and makesRipples in realityDips and rips holes in spaceCreates galaxies,
shakes the earthAnd lights up the skiesIt makes it worth livin our
livesIt is the right stuffThe light plus the darknessRegardless we
harness the energyIn the garden's harvestThe substance we got busted at
the seamsCreating dreams reaching outTouching all things, ideasAnd even
the emptinessThe subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feelWhile I'm attempting
this transmissionAmbushing with ambitionForce, mass density and this is
(Pep Love)
My energy
Expressed in my text and my concepts
In steps to take it to the next
Let's sip the nectar of the gods
Connect the dots and collect the prize
[...]

CL
(Pep
Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
take it to the nextLet's
sip the nectar o
f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
prizeThis radiates and.

hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which
is a band

[email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:

>hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
>in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
>something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which
>is a band

Given the level of literacy exhibited by the foregoing, I can see why
you like it.
--

JMW
http://www.rustyiron.net

Yes very very very little talent. Now if he had put the lyrics to some
melodic music as oppossed to hacking and spitting we might find some talent.

"DOMINIC DOMINICK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> Regardless we harness the energy
> In the garden's harvest
> The substance we got busted at the seams
> Creating dreams reaching out
> Touching all things, ideas
> And even the emptiness
> The subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feel
> While I'm attempting this transmission
> Ambushing with ambition
> Force, mass density and this is
>

> CL
> (Pep
> Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
> take it to the nextLet's
> sip the nectar o
> f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
> prizeThis radiates and.
>
> hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market sales
> in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps has
> something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots which

Listen to some Rush if you want complex and PROPER use of the English
language in rock.......

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:50:29 -0400, Will Brink
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
>
>> THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
>> SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE

>Is the above supposed to be English? Great way to show how smart lovers
>of rap are...F-ing sad.

Sad? You bet. It's outright scary! And I used to think that angel dust
twisted some people's minds into the worst tangled messes I have ever
seen, short of certified schizophrenia.

"The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
stupid people really are." -- author unknown

BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
comparison study. Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
German stuff.

Old Timer

JMW wrote:
> [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
>>
>> hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market
>> sales in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this .
>> raps has something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the
>> roots which is a band

> Given the level of literacy exhibited by the foregoing, I can see why
> you like it.

Hey, maybe our future president? Demoncrat of course...
--
-Larry

Old Timer <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:50:29 -0400, Will Brink
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>> [email protected] (DOMINIC DOMINICK) wrote:
>>
>>> THIS IS FROM A GUY PEP LOVE FROM A GROUP CALLED HIEROGLPHICS OUT OF CALI
>>> SONG CALLED MY ENERGY THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE LYRICS JUST A PIECE

>>Is the above supposed to be English? Great way to show how smart lovers
>>of rap are...F-ing sad.

> Sad? You bet. It's outright scary! And I used to think that angel dust
> twisted some people's minds into the worst tangled messes I have ever
> seen, short of certified schizophrenia.
>
> "The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
> stupid people really are." -- author unknown
>
> BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
> you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
> comparison study. Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
> German stuff.
>
> Old Timer

I used to think that in rap, blacks had finally come up with music so
unattractive white folks wouldn't steal it.

Boy was I wrong.

Hugh

--
Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.

RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry.

DOMINIC DOMINICK wrote:
> [...]

> The substance we got busted at the seams
> Creating dreams reaching out
> Touching all things, ideas
> And even the emptiness
> The subtle ?pre-emptiness? you feel
> While I'm attempting this transmission
> Ambushing with ambition
> Force, mass density and this is
>

> CL
> (Pep
> Love)My energyExpressed in my text and my conceptsIn steps to
> take it to the nextLet's
> sip the nectar o
> f the godsConnect the dots and collect the
> prizeThis radiates and.
>
> hiphop has a variety of styles thats why it has the highest market

sales
> in music. i can name a million artist with lyrics like this . raps

has
> something for everyone to vibe to even rap groops like the roots

In article <[email protected]>,
Old Timer <[email protected]> wrote:

> "The great mistake of intelligent people is refusing to believe how
> stupid people really are." -- author unknown

Believe me, I don't suffer the above problem.

> BTW, I liked your creatine report and switched brands, based upon what
> you said, even though you didn't come out and cite the author of the
> comparison study.

For legal reasons mentioned in the article, I couldn't, but it's old
news at this point that the German stuff is the good stuff. At the time,
it was breaking news and altered the creatine industry.

> Am waiting for the delivery of the supposedly purer
> German stuff.

Good deal.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

>Listen to some Rush if you want complex and PROPER use of the English
>language in rock.......

Hell, even Styx is better than this ****.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto