RARE, BROL

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Breezed, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Breezed

    Breezed Guest

    Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these rides
    this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

    Tags:

  2. Bob Stan

    Bob Stan Guest

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:39:12 -0500 (EST), breezed wrote:

    > Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
    > rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

    I will certainly attend the BROL ride (Bentrider On Line ride in the Finger Lakes Region of New
    York) with my old faithful BikeE.

  3. Mike Brisson

    Mike Brisson Guest

    As the RARE organizer, I will certainly be there. We just got our date confirmation and I just sent
    out the notices a couple of days ago, so I haven't had much response yet, though I know a lot of
    the regulars will be there. Details at: http://home.rochester.rr.com/rare/ I take it you've been to
    past R2k's?

    I hope to make it to the BROL but I'm not sure Bryan has a confirmed date yet and not all of my
    family's summer plans have been firmed up, either.

    "breezed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
    > rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

  4. I plan on both, one of the few benefits to living in the Northeast :), especially considering this
    winters weather 22degrees f today with a raging snow storm outside Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not
    broken www.recumbentstuff.com

    "breezed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
    > rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

  5. Breezed

    Breezed Guest

    I knew Mike and Denny are givens. I think Denny just rides from event to event during the summer.
    Wonder if Rich Pinto will show up to abuse more hot dogs at the RARE ride? Really want to try the
    Greater Niagara Circle Route too, but I hear it's packed on weekends. Would like to hear from anyone
    with info on this.

  6. 98gtw

    98gtw Guest

    Thanks for the reminder about Pinto-dogs. I almost choked on my lunch.

    :)

    --
    Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

  7. That was a great moment in "Bent camping comeraderie cooking" The things that boy can do with a
    hotdog and a stick. Let's hope Chef Pinto and Biermeister Mark, can make it this year. They do
    help keep things lively. I only look like I ride event to event, I usually drive a car to the
    start. Denny
    > Thanks for the reminder about Pinto-dogs. I almost choked on my lunch.
    >
    > :)
    >

    > [email protected] (breezed) wrote in news:[email protected]
    > 2356.public.lawson.webtv.net:
    >
    > > I knew Mike and Denny are givens. I think Denny just rides from event to event during the
    > > summer. Wonder if Rich Pinto will show up to abuse more hot dogs at the RARE ride? Really
    > > want to try the Greater Niagara Circle Route too, but I hear it's packed on weekends. Would
    > > like to hear from anyone with info on this.
    > >

    > --
    > Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

  8. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    breezed wrote:
    > Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these rides
    > this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

    No RARE, but I'm planning on making the BROL festival. If cargo space allows, I hope to bring both
    bikes in my sig file. Last year there were 4 bent riders from TCRR. This year, we'll see...