RARE, BROL

Breezed

Guest
Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these rides
this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:39:12 -0500 (EST), breezed wrote:

> Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
> rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

I will certainly attend the BROL ride (Bentrider On Line ride in the Finger Lakes Region of New
York) with my old faithful BikeE.

As the RARE organizer, I will certainly be there. We just got our date confirmation and I just sent
out the notices a couple of days ago, so I haven't had much response yet, though I know a lot of
the regulars will be there. Details at: http://home.rochester.rr.com/rare/ I take it you've been to
past R2k's?

I hope to make it to the BROL but I'm not sure Bryan has a confirmed date yet and not all of my
family's summer plans have been firmed up, either.

"breezed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
> rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

I plan on both, one of the few benefits to living in the Northeast :), especially considering this
winters weather 22degrees f today with a raging snow storm outside Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not
broken www.recumbentstuff.com

"breezed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these
> rides this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

I knew Mike and Denny are givens. I think Denny just rides from event to event during the summer.
Wonder if Rich Pinto will show up to abuse more hot dogs at the RARE ride? Really want to try the
Greater Niagara Circle Route too, but I hear it's packed on weekends. Would like to hear from anyone
with info on this.

Thanks for the reminder about Pinto-dogs. I almost choked on my lunch.

:)

--
Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

That was a great moment in "Bent camping comeraderie cooking" The things that boy can do with a
hotdog and a stick. Let's hope Chef Pinto and Biermeister Mark, can make it this year. They do
help keep things lively. I only look like I ride event to event, I usually drive a car to the
start. Denny

breezed wrote:
> Know it's early, but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending one or both of these rides
> this year? Hoping I will be able to make both.

No RARE, but I'm planning on making the BROL festival. If cargo space allows, I hope to bring both
bikes in my sig file. Last year there were 4 bent riders from TCRR. This year, we'll see...