Rare Lemond Team Ti bike for sale at LBS!

vegasbabee

Mar 20, 2005
This is a bike at one LBS that was built for a trade show here in town. Apparently two were made and one was sold. They told me this bike sold for $3999.99 and now its $1999.99 .It is full titanium, full Ultergra, Bontrager race wheels an some hi-grade sealed components in the drive train section (can't remember what brand the salesman told me).

I like the geometry, kind of like a Merckx. 60 cm seat tube length and 57.5 cm top tube length. Perfect for me. I have a weakness for limited edition guitars and I think I have the same bug for bikes as well.

What do you think of this ride?

vegasbabee said:
This is a bike at one LBS that was built for a trade show here in town. Apparently two were made and one was sold. They told me this bike sold for $3999.99 and now its $1999.99 .It is full titanium, full Ultergra, Bontrager race wheels an some hi-grade sealed components in the drive train section (can't remember what brand the salesman told me).

I like the geometry, kind of like a Merckx. 60 cm seat tube length and 57.5 cm top tube length. Perfect for me. I have a weakness for limited edition guitars and I think I have the same bug for bikes as well.

What do you think of this ride?
Full Ultegra, and Ti Frame, I would go for it, so long as you like the Geometry on LEmonds. I ride a Lemond and it works great for me, I'm 6'3" and the geometry is comfy for me.