RARE! Tanjor Bike Trailer/ 3 seater in Portland Oregon....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MZX19, Mar 23, 2011.

1. MZX19

MZX19 New Member

If you are in the Portland area or don't mind me shipping it(packing and shipping costs apply...contintental US only) see Portland Oregon Craiglist. In case the posting expires I will have to repost and that would change the link I could give you here...so just do a search under 'Tanjor Bike Trailer' In Portland Or Craigslist.

There are also a couple Tanjor trailer vids on youtube...one of a two seater...and the other(mine)of the actual trailer(as below) I have for sale.

I COULD keep this as I am very into biking and unique things, And it is nice for hauling things besides kids too. groceries...camping...products delivery by bike(in which case you can write it off as a business expense)and I have used it to haul my RC planes(big wing gliders)to the flying field.

I have this posted in a few forums...so please do not ask me questions re here...much easier for me to get back to you if you email me: [email protected]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Tags:

2. MZX19

MZX19 New Member

Hmmmm...I don't see a way to delete this post. So I will just say that THIS TANJOR TRAILER HAS BEEN SOLD, and shipped to CA(THAT was an interesting adventure...taking this thing apart and packing it up for shipping!...but customer recieved and got it back together fine... Whew!. )

Sorry I did not get back sooner to update this all. My normal business swamps me in Spring.

Thanks for the interest shown.