Rasberry liqueur starting with an "M"

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cheryl, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Cheryl

    Cheryl Guest

    I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

    Tags:

  2. Victor Sack

    Victor Sack Guest

    Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    > sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

    Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?

    Victor

  3. Cheryl wrote:
    > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    > sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

    Framboise? The "M" may be from the trade mark, Marie Brizard.

  4. Zxcvbob

    Zxcvbob Guest

    Cheryl wrote:
    > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    > sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

    Mmmmm. Chambord....

    Best regards, :) Bob

  5. Dennis G .

    Dennis G . Guest

    [email protected] (Cheryl) wrote:

    >I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    >sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

    Chambord

    Dennis

  6. Cheryl

    Cheryl Guest

    [email protected] (Victor Sack) wrote in message news:<1g8tcra.1i9ys2y70y0pcN%[email protected]>...
    > Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name.
    > > I'm sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena???
    > > Anyone know?
    >
    > Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?
    >
    > Victor

    YES, that was it! Thanks so much.