Rasberry liqueur starting with an "M"

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cheryl, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Guest

I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Tags:

2. Victor Sack

Victor Sack Guest

Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    > sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?

Victor

3. Cheryl wrote:
    > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    > sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Framboise? The "M" may be from the trade mark, Marie Brizard.

4. Zxcvbob

Zxcvbob Guest

Cheryl wrote:

Mmmmm. Chambord....

Best regards, :) Bob

5. Dennis G .

Dennis G . Guest

[email protected] (Cheryl) wrote:

>I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
    >sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Chambord

Dennis

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Guest

[email protected] (Victor Sack) wrote in message news:<1g8tcra.1i9ys2y70y0pcN%[email protected]>...
    > Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name.
    > > I'm sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena???
    > > Anyone know?
    >
    > Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?
    >
    > Victor

YES, that was it! Thanks so much.