Rasberry liqueur starting with an "M"

Cheryl

Guest
I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
> sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?

Victor

Cheryl wrote:
> I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
> sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Framboise? The "M" may be from the trade mark, Marie Brizard.

Cheryl wrote:
> I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
> sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Mmmmm. Chambord....

Best regards, :) Bob

[email protected] (Cheryl) wrote:

>I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name. I'm
>sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena??? Anyone know?

Chambord

Dennis

[email protected] (Victor Sack) wrote in message news:<1g8tcra.1i9ys2y70y0pcN%[email protected]>...
> Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I had the most incredibly delcicious rasberry liqueur recently, but I can't remember the name.
> > I'm sure it started with an M and was from France - something like massena or marsena???
> > Anyone know?
>
> Could it have been Massenez Crème de Framboise?
>
> Victor

YES, that was it! Thanks so much.