Rasiel, Where are you?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by NY Rides, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. NY Rides

    NY Rides Guest

    I've been following this ride journal very closely for a couple of weeks
    now. However, I haven't seen a post since Day 15. I hope you haven't given
    up the journey!

    Tags:

  2. Jim S

    Jim S Guest

    He doesn't always have internet access - hopefully thats why we haven't had
    an update.

    "NY Rides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've been following this ride journal very closely for a couple of weeks
    > now. However, I haven't seen a post since Day 15. I hope you haven't
    > given up the journey!

  3. I'm alive! journals updated just now. i'm soooo tired though :)

    gotta go get some dinner then Zzzzzzz

    :)

    ras
    rasiel.com "biking america"