Rasmussen, Bizarre

ProfTournesol said:
and he went missing on 3 occasions inadvertently making himself unavailable for drug tests. He's improved his time trial pace by about 10 minutes (compared to previous years) in 1 year!!

yeah so..... what you are saying he can't do that ?? lets face it he was a pretty cr&p time trialist last year, compared to the other guys in the tour, so he was always going to make good progress.

I'm not saying its not dodgy... but some people have been known to work hard to get somewhere...

MikeyOz said:
yeah so..... what you are saying he can't do that ?? lets face it he was a pretty cr&p time trialist last year, compared to the other guys in the tour, so he was always going to make good progress.

I'm not saying its not dodgy... but some people have been known to work hard to get somewhere...

I'm just wondering whether there is any link between his unavailability for testing and the associated increased effectiveness of his training. Association doesn't mean causality but one can only wonder how linked it is.

ProfTournesol said:
I'm just wondering whether there is any link between his unavailability for testing and the associated increased effectiveness of his training. Association doesn't mean causality but one can only wonder how linked it is.

I think this kind of talk is better suited to the WTC netkook threads! :)

RobWoozle said:
Weird. Also he is Danish ;-)
Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH = Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries aren't exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to get one's head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to Australians as Austrians.

Lotte

LotteBum wrote:
> RobWoozle Wrote:
>> Weird. Also he is Danish ;-)

> Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who
> can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH =
> Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries
> aren't exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to
> get one's head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to
> Australians as Austrians.

Well, I Dutch, and I likee Danish greatly, particularly apple danish.

Theo

LotteBum said:
Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH = Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries aren't exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to get one's head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to Australians as Austrians.

Lotte

pass me the kipfiln please :p

Theo Bekkers wrote:
> LotteBum wrote:
>> RobWoozle Wrote:
>>> Weird. Also he is Danish ;-)

>> Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who
>> can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH =
>> Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries
>> aren't exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to
>> get one's head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to
>> Australians as Austrians.

> Well, I Dutch, and I likee Danish greatly, particularly apple danish.
>
> Theo

It's all double Danish to me.

Dorfus

LotteBum said:
Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH = Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries aren't exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to get one's head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to Australians as Austrians.
Lotte

Geesshhh..... I would hate to be part of the typo Police! Like I am the only one that types things in slightly in correctly, anyways its not like it is anything important.... Danish, Dutch.... I mean come on whats the big deal ??

I thought it was Whinging Poms, not Whinging Danes ? or are you Dutch... ooops I guess i got it wrong again :)

I got no problem with being called Austrian, Inspector Rex is my favourite show and if I thought I could Schnitzel everything and still live a healthy life I would :)

On Jul 23, 12:20 pm, LotteBum <LotteBum.2u5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> RobWoozle Wrote:> Weird. Also he is Danish ;-)
>
> Took the words right out of my mouth. What is wrong with people who
> can't seem to grasp the fact that DANISH = Denmark, DUTCH =
> Netherlands? The two bear no resemblance, and the two countries aren't
> exactly next door to one another. Is it really that hard to get one's
> head around? From now on I'm going to start referring to Australians
> as Austrians.
>
> Lotte
>
> --
> LotteBum

That would be an improvement on what you usually call us.

MikeyOz said:
Geesshhh..... I would hate to be part of the typo Police! Like I am the only one that types things in slightly in correctly, anyways its not like it is anything important.... Danish, Dutch.... I mean come on whats the big deal ??
It wasn't a typo. It was pure a simple ignorance, and you know it. The fact that you carried on as though it was a typo, is what makes you look like a fool. You'd have been better off admitting your ignorance. It's ok, I meet ignorant people like you all the time. Trust me, you are not alone.

I thought it was Whinging Poms, not Whinging Danes ? or are you Dutch... ooops I guess i got it wrong again :)
Oh, you naughty boy. I'm shocked and offended.

Lotte

On Jul 23, 2:23 pm, MikeyOz <MikeyOz.2u5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> LotteBum Wrote:
>
> > It wasn't a typo.
> > Lotte

> Actually it was a Typo..... I'm just not perfect like everyone else :(
>
> --
> MikeyOz

This thread makes me want go get some Danish courage!

On Jul 23, 2:55 pm, PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:

> This thread makes me want go get some Danish courage!

Anyone's welcome to join me but be warned we are going Danish.

gplama said:
I think this kind of talk is better suited to the WTC netkook threads! :)

hey I'm not alleging a conspiracy, just observing a suspicious association. I'll be very happy if there's nothing to it.

MikeyOz said:
Actually it was a Typo..... I'm just not perfect like everyone else :(
A typo, in my opinion, is when you simply misspell something. Danish/Dutch. The first and the last letters are the same. That's it. Did your fingers really slip in such a way that you ended up writing Dutch instead of Danish? I somehow doubt it.

Reminds me of a **** on the radio once, talking to Harrison Ford. When he told Mr Ford about a Danish band who released a song called Harrison Ford, Mr Ford asked him "Was it in Dutch". It was then that I realised the fact that Harrison Ford is not portrayed as an idiot in his interviews. He is an idiot.

Lotte

PiledHigher wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2:23 pm, MikeyOz <MikeyOz.2u5...@no-
> mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

>> Actually it was a Typo..... I'm just not perfect like everyone else
>> :(

> This thread makes me want go get some Danish courage!

It's called Jenever.

Theo

PiledHigher wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2:55 pm, PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> This thread makes me want go get some Danish courage!

> Anyone's welcome to join me but be warned we are going Danish.

Do they serve struedel?

Theo

Theo Bekkers said:
PiledHigher wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2:55 pm, PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> This thread makes me want go get some Danish courage!

> Anyone's welcome to join me but be warned we are going Danish.

Do they serve struedel?

Theo

No, dutch - apricot, apple, custard.

On 2007-07-23, LotteBum (aka Bruce)
> MikeyOz Wrote:
>> Actually it was a Typo..... I'm just not perfect like everyone else :(

> A typo, in my opinion, is when you simply misspell something.
> Danish/Dutch. The first and the last letters are the same. That's it.
> Did your fingers really slip in such a way that you ended up writing
> Dutch instead of Danish? I somehow doubt it.
>
> Reminds me of a **** on the radio once, talking to Harrison Ford. When
> he told Mr Ford about a _Danish_ band who released a song called
> Harrison Ford, Mr Ford asked him "Was it in _Dutch_". It was then that
> I realised the fact that Harrison Ford is not portrayed as an idiot in
> his interviews. He _is_ an idiot.

Gee, being dutch makes you really grumpy!

;P

I like danishes.

--
TimC
When I'M trying to get somebody fired, I always walk a mile in their

LotteBum wrote:
> MikeyOz Wrote:
>> Actually it was a Typo..... I'm just not perfect like everyone else
>> :(

> A typo, in my opinion, is when you simply misspell something.
> Danish/Dutch. The first and the last letters are the same. That's
> it. Did your fingers really slip in such a way that you ended up
> writing Dutch instead of Danish? I somehow doubt it.

Give him a break (no, not his arm) he had a brain malfunction. We all do it
sometimes. Read what's not there, type a different word to what we had in
mind. Don't you?

Theo
Dutch not Danish but partial to struedel.