Rasmussen checks into clinic

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that ITT.
    He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    Tags:

  2. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  3. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  4. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  5. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  6. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  7. Thomas Lund

    Thomas Lund Guest

    Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    Valerius.
    He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
    tan.

    Thomas Lund

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    > nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    > ITT.
    > He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
    > was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

  8. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  9. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  10. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  11. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  12. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  13. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    > Valerius.
    > He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    > nice tan.
    >
    > Thomas Lund
    >

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]
    >> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >> ITT.
    >> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >> he
    >> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

    I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    who live in glass houses ...

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  14. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  15. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  16. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  17. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  18. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  19. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Thomas Lund" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
    >> Valerius.
    >> He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
    >> nice tan.
    >>
    >> Thomas Lund
    >>

    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >>> nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
    >>> ITT.
    >>> He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
    >>> he
    >>> was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.
    >>>

    >I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
    >spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
    >opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

    My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
    weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

    >But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
    >who live in glass houses ...

    This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

    Ron

  20. On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:10:32 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
    >nervosa

    It's remarkable that he doesn't get dehydrated during the mountain
    stages.