Rasmussen checks into clinic

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:10:32 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
>nervosa

It's remarkable that he doesn't get dehydrated during the mountain
stages.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
>nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease).

Umm, I'm not sure if holding his head up with a strap can help with
that, but I agree with you -- it's worth a try.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

<[email protected]> wrote:

> It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
>nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease).

Umm, I'm not sure if holding his head up with a strap can help with
that, but I agree with you -- it's worth a try.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

Well, if you consider the history of recent pure climbers, it's
not impossible that it might happen soon.

-ilan