Rasmussen clone in yellow at PN...

Keith

Guest
Spooky how Gesink looks like Rasmussen, Rabobank will probably have ot
pull him from the TDF too.

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:59:09 +0100, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

>Spooky how Gesink looks like Rasmussen, Rabobank will probably have ot
>pull him from the TDF too.

Yeah, but Gesink smiles.

Keith wrote:
> Spooky how Gesink looks like Rasmussen, Rabobank will probably have ot
> pull him from the TDF too.

In 2009. Neo pro, aged 21 3/4; this year, he rides the Vuelta. Shame,
because he'd undoubtedly like to be part of the winning Tour team (with
Menchov).

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:16:32 +0100, Ted van de Weteringe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Keith wrote:
>> Spooky how Gesink looks like Rasmussen, Rabobank will probably have ot
>> pull him from the TDF too.

>In 2009. Neo pro, aged 21 3/4; this year, he rides the Vuelta. Shame,
>because he'd undoubtedly like to be part of the winning Tour team (with
>Menchov).

I thought this is Gesink's second year as pro.

Yes, I think Menchov will win Tour of France this year.

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> I thought this is Gesink's second year as pro.

Right, UCI site wasn't updated, sorry.
2006 Rabo continental, 2007 proteam