RBM rule #12.4.b

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fabrizio Mazzol, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Please, if you're posting an URL to a website put a warning in your post if the website has like a
    hundred lines of text and no pictures.

    I really hate wasting time waiting for my browser to launch and then just get some dry old what-not
    reading material.

    Some very sad examples by guys like that are 'how to true a 36 spoke wheel' or 'the dangers of
    rubbing the rear tire with your fingers to remove road grit while riding in a paceline at 47kph'.

    Tags:

  2. "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:iwW9a.411260$>
    > Some very sad examples by guys like that

    Sorry, Fabrizio forget to put in Jobst Brandt's name in the reference to 'guys like that'.

  3. Nyrides

    Nyrides Guest

    I'm not a physician, so I won't lecture you about the physiological issues (I'm also vegan for 15
    years -- no animal products, inc. dairy), but I will say one thing:

    Anytime you make a change for the better, you're going to shake and sweat. The only sure solution is
    to go back to the same old way you were before.

    --
    Low-Impact Rides in the NY/LI region www.geocities.com/NYRides "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
    > Please, if you're posting an URL to a website put a warning in your post if the website has like a
    > hundred lines of text and no pictures.
    >
    > I really hate wasting time waiting for my browser to launch and then just get some dry old
    > what-not reading material.
    >
    > Some very sad examples by guys like that are 'how to true a 36 spoke wheel' or 'the dangers of
    > rubbing the rear tire with your fingers to remove road grit while riding in a paceline at 47kph'.

  4. "NYRides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm not a physician, so I won't lecture you about the physiological issues (I'm also vegan for 15
    > years -- no animal products, inc. dairy), but I
    will
    > say one thing:

    Hey, no one talks physiological issues with me, ok. I think you must have meant this for Preston's
    thread on being depressed or maybe Zeldabee's pregnancy thread.

    Anyway, elite level road riding is a guy thing, how come we have a OT thread in r.b.m on the subject
    of cycling while being pregnent?

  5. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    It's simple. This newsgroup is rec.bicycles.misc, not rec.bicycles.elite.road.riding, or
    rec.bicycles.guys.only.