rbr dumbass candidate

> Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
Dude's
> trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
Saw that on RAITre, the look on his face as he was passed on the line said it all. Still he did get
the "diamante" for best overall on the three days... All the best Dan Gregory

Kurgan Gringioni wrote in message ...
>Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
Dude's
>trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
>
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/bernocchi/1
>
>He may be even dumber than the average rbr Dumbass. Only a few of us would be caught dead wearing
>those ridiculous zebra stripes.

The pattern of the zebra stripes on the shorts converge on his groin and make his package
look larger.

> Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
Dude's
> trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/bernocchi/1
>
> He may be even dumber than the average rbr Dumbass. Only a few of us would be caught dead wearing
> those ridiculous zebra stripes.

Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my Fattie Masters' Team??..

Danny Callen

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my
Fattie
> Masters' Team??..

Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
Fattie Heritage.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

> >From: "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]
>
> <snip> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my Fattie
> > Masters' Team??..
>

> Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
> Fattie Heritage.
>
> I think O'Grady's got the Team Jersey and attitude covered. There's nothing like a Brat and beer
> or two after a race while you watch everyone else.
>
> http://www.maddogmedia.com/store.html
>
> Bill C

Bill's got the proper spirit here. To paraphrase the Godfather of Soul as misquoted in Roddy Doyle's
"The Commitments," say it once, say it loud, I'm fat and I'm proud. So what if hauling ass takes two
trips, or you wear bib shorts for the sole purpose of keeping your tits from bracketing the top
tube? The Irish have been living on bangers, mash and stout since Saint Paddy chased the snakes
away, and it didn't seem to slow Sean Kelly up much (though, judging by his comments regarding Tyler
in this year's Tour, the head has come right off Stephen Roche's pint, if you follow me).

Paddy O'Grady King Masters Fatty I Mad Dog Media

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my
> Fattie
> > Masters' Team??..
>

> Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
> Fattie Heritage.

hmm good point. Our skin suits are yellow, no delusion there. You ever see how fat a yellow skinsuit
makes you look? Even the skinny guys look like linebackers.

Danny Callen