rbr dumbass candidate

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors. Dude's trying to emulate his
    teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/bernocchi/1

    He may be even dumber than the average rbr Dumbass. Only a few of us would be caught dead wearing
    those ridiculous zebra stripes.

    Tags:

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    > Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
    Dude's
    > trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
    Saw that on RAITre, the look on his face as he was passed on the line said it all. Still he did get
    the "diamante" for best overall on the three days... All the best Dan Gregory

  3. Jenko

    Jenko Guest

  4. Lewis Panama

    Lewis Panama Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote in message ...
    >Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
    Dude's
    >trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
    >
    >http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/bernocchi/1
    >
    >He may be even dumber than the average rbr Dumbass. Only a few of us would be caught dead wearing
    >those ridiculous zebra stripes.

    The pattern of the zebra stripes on the shorts converge on his groin and make his package
    look larger.

  5. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    > Guinti is a worthy candidate for joining us dumbass rbr contributors.
    Dude's
    > trying to emulate his teamate, The Lion Queen and this is what he gets.
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/bernocchi/1
    >
    > He may be even dumber than the average rbr Dumbass. Only a few of us would be caught dead wearing
    > those ridiculous zebra stripes.

    Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my Fattie Masters' Team??..

    Danny Callen

  6. "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my
    Fattie
    > Masters' Team??..

    Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
    Fattie Heritage.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    > >From: "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]
    >
    > <snip> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my Fattie
    > > Masters' Team??..
    >

    > Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
    > Fattie Heritage.
    >
    > I think O'Grady's got the Team Jersey and attitude covered. There's nothing like a Brat and beer
    > or two after a race while you watch everyone else.
    >
    > http://www.maddogmedia.com/store.html
    >
    > Bill C

    Bill's got the proper spirit here. To paraphrase the Godfather of Soul as misquoted in Roddy Doyle's
    "The Commitments," say it once, say it loud, I'm fat and I'm proud. So what if hauling ass takes two
    trips, or you wear bib shorts for the sole purpose of keeping your tits from bracketing the top
    tube? The Irish have been living on bangers, mash and stout since Saint Paddy chased the snakes
    away, and it didn't seem to slow Sean Kelly up much (though, judging by his comments regarding Tyler
    in this year's Tour, the head has come right off Stephen Roche's pint, if you follow me).

    Paddy O'Grady King Masters Fatty I Mad Dog Media

  8. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    > "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Aren't stripes supposed to be "slimming". May be a good outfit for my
    > Fattie
    > > Masters' Team??..
    >

    > Why should a Masters Fattie try to "slim"? Wear your Fatness as a Badge of Honor. Be proud of the
    > Fattie Heritage.

    hmm good point. Our skin suits are yellow, no delusion there. You ever see how fat a yellow skinsuit
    makes you look? Even the skinny guys look like linebackers.

    Danny Callen