Lafferty - Lance.
Kunich - Lafferty
Jerry - Page.
Jobst - Himself
Albright and Palachick - each other
Decanio - insanity

any others?

-B

"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?
>
> -B

Chang - Heather
Homoerotic Tension - (Too many to list)

& probably some others but you got most of them already, good list

Me - multilingual puns and irony grokking

Macho Man Randy Savage wrote:

> Chang - Heather

Dumbass -

You should ask her whether it was that way or the other way around.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

billyroll wrote:

> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?

Duped[%|*], Joe King - Flandis

Unless of course the original dupedcyclist was decanio in which case it
must be a manifestation of an insane man-crush.

In article <[email protected]>,
"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:

> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?
>
> -B

Munro - me
Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...

billyroll wrote:
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?
>
> -B

I wouldnt say I am obsessed. he happens to be one of my childhood
freinds and I do his website, and I love cyclocross since before he was
even doing it (I was racing a cross bike on the MTB circuit 20 years
ago).

I am more obsessed with cross then JP, I just happen to have more
news/information of interest regarding JP VERSUS anybody else. So my
posts are a high percentage of JP related topics. But then, I dont
post alot either.

Yah, I dont have alot of friends...sniff...

Obsessed....jeez...now I feel kida dirty.

billyroll wrote:
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?
>
> -B

How could you forget Sierraman and Leontien Van Moorsel? Can't leave a
stocker out of any list of r.b.r. obsessionals.

-RJ, affectionately a.k.a. Dirtbag

billyroll wrote:
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity

Some of these are on, but others are off. Lafferty, that's pretty
close (full disclosure - I can identify with Laffertism and his disgust
with the state of the sport). Kunich isn't obsessed with Lafferty
though - Kunich is obsessed with Kunich. Similarly, DeCanio is
obsessed with his own EPO use.

It helps to clarify the obsession if you can identify the accompanying
compulsion and its protective value to the obsessed.

-RJ, resident r.b.r. shrink

jerry in vermont wrote:
> Obsessed....jeez...now I feel kida dirty.

Probably just that weekend with Paris.

Donald Munro wrote:
> billyroll wrote:
> >> RBR obsessions, past and present.
> >> Jerry - Page.

> jerry in vermont wrote:
> > Obsessed....jeez...now I feel kida dirty.

> Probably just that weekend with Paris.

that was good times...

Stu Fleming wrote:
> Me - multilingual puns and irony grokking
>
> "billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>>
>> Lafferty - Lance.
>> Kunich - Lafferty
>> Jerry - Page.
>> Jobst - Himself
>> Albright and Palachick - each other
>> Decanio - insanity
>>
>> any others?
>>
>> -B

me- finding the perfect brownie

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a940225.html

Donald Munro wrote:

> Duped[%|*], Joe King - Flandis
>
> Unless of course the original dupedcyclist was decanio in which case it
> must be a manifestation of an insane man-crush.

Dammit... can't believe I forgot these two and Sierraman. Christ. A
great example of why you shouldn't drink and post.

-b

billyroll wrote:
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?

Henry Chang - addressing everybody as "Dumbass" in his posts/replies
--
Marty

Marty wrote:
> billyroll wrote:
>> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>>
>> Lafferty - Lance.
>> Kunich - Lafferty
>> Jerry - Page.
>> Jobst - Himself
>> Albright and Palachick - each other
>> Decanio - insanity
>>
>> any others?

> Henry Chang - addressing everybody as "Dumbass" in his posts/replies
> --

Dumbass,
Lots of people have picked up that obsession.

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Marty wrote:
> > billyroll wrote:
> >> RBR obsessions, past and present.
> >>
> >> Lafferty - Lance.
> >> Kunich - Lafferty
> >> Jerry - Page.
> >> Jobst - Himself
> >> Albright and Palachick - each other
> >> Decanio - insanity
> >>
> >> any others?

> > Henry Chang - addressing everybody as "Dumbass" in his posts/replies
> > --

> Dumbass,
> Lots of people have picked up that obsession.

True. It is kinda catchy. So, I'll update my entry:

Dumbasses - addressing everybody as "Dumbass" in their posts/replies
--
Marty

In article <[email protected]>,
"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:

> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty

Well, TK does seem to have a thing for Lafferty - in a strange, junior high,
I'll-insult-you-just-to-get-your-attention sort of way. But his true obsession is
making sure everyone knows that HE'S SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU BASTARDS AND HAS MORE
BIKES.

> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?

DA74 - Magilla.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article
<[email protected]>,
"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>

> > Duped[%|*], Joe King - Flandis
> >
> > Unless of course the original dupedcyclist was decanio in which case it
> > must be a manifestation of an insane man-crush.

> Dammit... can't believe I forgot these two and Sierraman. Christ. A
> great example of why you shouldn't drink and post.

???

--
Michael Press

On 10/2/06 8:24 PM, in article