RBR obsessions

On 10/3/06 2:25 PM, in article [email protected],
"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stu Fleming wrote:
>> Me - multilingual puns and irony grokking
>>
>> "billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>>>
>>> Lafferty - Lance.
>>> Kunich - Lafferty
>>> Jerry - Page.
>>> Jobst - Himself
>>> Albright and Palachick - each other
>>> Decanio - insanity
>>>
>>> any others?
>>>
>>> -B
>>>

> me- finding the perfect brownie

I thought you were into black guys?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>>
>> Lafferty - Lance.
>> Kunich - Lafferty
>> Jerry - Page.
>> Jobst - Himself
>> Albright and Palachick - each other
>> Decanio - insanity
>>
>> any others?
>>
>> -B

> Munro - me
> Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
> Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...

OK, if we're gonna go there:

Me - Me

In article <[email protected]>,
Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> RBR obsessions, past and present.
> >>
> >> Lafferty - Lance.
> >> Kunich - Lafferty
> >> Jerry - Page.
> >> Jobst - Himself
> >> Albright and Palachick - each other
> >> Decanio - insanity
> >>
> >> any others?
> >>
> >> -B

> > Munro - me
> > Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
> > Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...
> >

> OK, if we're gonna go there:
>
> Me - Me

Similar mother, similar father, similar dog, cat and fish
And we'll make the same wish
When the birthday candles lit
We'll both be older
We won't get our wish
Yes, I think that I'm falling in love with myself again

Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again

With her hand in my hand and my hand in hers
Don't we look a blur
Me and her and me and her
Hey, kiss her, oh kiss her
Our friends do concur
Yes, I think that I'm falling in love with myself again

Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again

I can't see with you in front of the mirror staring, staring
I can't hear myself think with all that music blaring, blaring

Yes, I'm falling
Falling, falling
Yes, I'm falling
Falling, falling
Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again

I bring home the bacon and eat myself
Here's to my health
Hope that I'm feeling well
I'm burning the candle at both ends, oh well
Yes, I think that I'm falling in love with myself again

Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling
Yes, I think I'm falling in love with myself again

___________________
Falling In Love With Myself Again

Sparks

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?
>
> -B

Yea, everyone replying to your post. Except me of course. I had to respond
to get the facts out.

> > any others?
>
> DA74 - Magilla.

I did not have sexual relations with that monkey, Mr.
Magilla...Alright, seriously - I was abused by a clergyman. Oh wait,
damn, that excuse was already taken today.

Really though, I'm flattered you'd think of me but that would be
incestuous and my pastor told me it is wrong - in most cases.

Regardless, I'm just baffled that you jagoffs left out Papai and his
myriad obsessions most notably the one regarding anonymous posters
(Which I suspect is lubricated by various intoxicating liquids).

-DA74

billyroll wrote:
> Dammit... can't believe I forgot these two and Sierraman. Christ. A
> great example of why you shouldn't drink and post.

What about joedopebucket and his LANCE monologue.

billyroll wrote:

> RBR obsessions, past and present.
>
> Lafferty - Lance.
> Kunich - Lafferty
> Jerry - Page.
> Jobst - Himself
> Albright and Palachick - each other
> Decanio - insanity
>
> any others?

JFT and copyright.

jerry in vermont wrote:
> that was good times...

I suspect Stu, the puns and irony man, will be disappointed that I didn't
post:
Probably just that weekend in Paris.

Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> >> Probably just that weekend with Paris.

> jerry in vermont wrote:
> > that was good times...

> I suspect Stu, the puns and irony man, will be disappointed that I didn't
> post:
> Probably just that weekend in Paris.

that is how i read it the first time, then i remebered little miss
paris and my brain put the words back in the right order.

Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Probably just that weekend with Paris.

> jerry in vermont wrote:
>> that was good times...

> I suspect Stu, the puns and irony man, will be disappointed that I didn't
> post:
> Probably just that weekend in Paris.

We'll always have Paris, Texas.

Speaking of which, where is Magilla? I found his posts amusing and
thought-provoking.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
> Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...

Aren't you forgetting Zeke-Mark Gasahol or whatever his name is.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote...

> JFT and copyright.

Papai and LANCE (albeit the yin to Lafferty's yang).

--
Jim Flom
"There's more in you than you think."

On 10/4/06 5:45 PM, in article zAYUg.12187$N4.7144@clgrps12, "Jim Flom"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote...
>>
>> JFT and copyright.

> Papai and LANCE (albeit the yin to Lafferty's yang).

CRIT PRO --> Joey D'Antoni

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Macho Man Randy Savage wrote:
> >
> > Chang - Heather

> Dumbass -
>

> You should ask her whether it was that way or the other way around.

Actually, I'd say that your obsession is casing on Masters fatties. Wondering why
no one else noted that...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
> > Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...

> Aren't you forgetting Zeke-Mark Gasahol or whatever his name is.

Hell yeah! Mark-Paul "Zak" Gossellaar and his enormous bar! Mostly the
bar, you understand.

It's my birthday, so It's Unibroue time,

"DA74" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > any others?

> > DA74 - Magilla.

> I did not have sexual relations with that monkey, Mr.
> Magilla...Alright, seriously - I was abused by a clergyman. Oh wait,
> damn, that excuse was already taken today.
>
> Really though, I'm flattered you'd think of me but that would be
> incestuous and my pastor told me it is wrong - in most cases.
>
> Regardless, I'm just baffled that you jagoffs left out Papai and his
> myriad obsessions most notably the one regarding anonymous posters
> (Which I suspect is lubricated by various intoxicating liquids).
>
> -DA74

I'm not anonymous. And I've been sober for over 8 hours.

writing this at 10am local time,

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 4 Oct 2006 04:33:07 -0700, "jerry in vermont" wrote:
> > i remebered little miss paris

> http://www.avdistrict.org/library/paris.jpg

I clicked on that link with trepidation. I assure you, what came up was
exactly the last thing I was expecting.

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Me - demon rum, gin, heffeweisen, rum-soaked figs, mojitos, cyclocross,
> > Unibroue, Bols Blue, kirsch, ice wine, Bailey's, IPA...

> Aren't you forgetting Zeke-Mark Gasahol or whatever his name is.

Update: I'm off Mark-Paul, having found out he recently competed in a
triathlon. Triathlism is a disease.

Also, this photo:

http://www.markpaulgosselaar.net/nmt3x.jpg

Still like his bar,