RBR REALLY HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE

Monkeyhillcs

Guest
1. I just logged on for the first time in 5 days, and there isn't jack **** for good posts. Even the
usual Lance is somthing or other, just doesn't have its usual flair.

2. except for the BRian Retardina has two guns thread by Emma. At 190* posts, and no more by
Emma, that sets the record for the highest ever Troll Index by a Anonymous poster (beating
Ronde Champe's record for the thread 'Trdina is a f*g thread). (* an asterix will always
remain next to this record since 145 of the posts were by either Brian Trdina or Tom Kunich or
Kyle the Kanadian)

btw, here is a little Trdina story for ya', since everyone is on the Retardina bandwagon as of late:

I was over at the Trdina house last summer. I was helping Trdina put an airconditioner in his kid's
room. At some point, Trdina was swearing^ and he including a '****ing asshole' as consecutive words
in a sentence right in front of his son. His son said, "oooooh daddy, you said a bad word". I
laughed and replied, "Trdina which one of those words does your son think is ok?".

^when is Trdina _not_ swearing?!

3. WHAT IS WITH ALL YOU ****ERS STEALING MY IDEA OF USING ALL CAPS?

>Subject: RBR REALLY HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE From: [email protected]

>4. WHAT IS WITH ALL YOU ****ERS STEALING MY IDEA OF USING ALL CAPS?

SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME. OF COURSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO 'GET IT'.

I WAS GONNA TRY POSTING IN RHYMES FOR A WEEK, BUT HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO IT YET. THE CAPS THING
IS TOO FUN.

THANKS, SHARON

"Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: RBR REALLY HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE From: [email protected]
>
> >4. WHAT IS WITH ALL YOU ****ERS STEALING MY IDEA OF USING ALL CAPS?
>
> SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME. OF COURSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO
'GET
> IT'.
>
> I WAS GONNA TRY POSTING IN RHYMES FOR A WEEK, BUT HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO IT
YET.
> THE CAPS THING IS TOO FUN.
>
> THANKS, SHARON

Sharon Darling!

Take a deep breath (as only you can) and pop a valium. It will all seem better then.

BTW, a word of caution is in order. Be very careful in the Monkey Bar. You're so HOT that it
could cause problems. It could get really messy for you if all the monkeys unload at the
same time.

Your Fan, Brian

On 31 Jan 2003, Monkeyhillcs wrote:

> (* an asterix will always remain next to this record since 145 of the posts were by either Brian
> Trdina or Tom Kunich or Kyle the Kanadian)

The cheque's in the mail, right?

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

"Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: RBR REALLY HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE From: "Brian Lafferty"
>

> >Sharon Darling!
>
> >You're so HOT
>
> That's the first rational thing [email protected]'s said in months.
>
> -Sharon, who prefers the Manhole (on Halston in Chicago) to the Monkey Bar

Of course you do, but only on Friday nights.

You see, Sharon darling! A little valium and your world is a much happier, quiter place. Who
needs Monkeys?

Brian

[email protected] (Monkeyhillcs) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> 2. except for the BRian Retardina has two guns thread by Emma. At 190* posts, and no more by Emma,
> that sets the record for the highest ever Troll Index by a Anonymous poster (beating Ronde
> Champe's record for the thread 'Trdina is a f*g thread). (* an asterix will always remain next
> to this record since 145 of the posts were by either Brian Trdina or Tom Kunich or Kyle the
> Kanadian)

It should be noted that you don't post to your own threads because you don't actually have any
thoughts on the matter. You just throw out some stupid questions, it runs offthread and no matter
what happens you don't have anything to say. Some might think that it is because you're an empty
suit. But I know better, you're an empty head.

BT Thread was excellent. It just grew on it's own. It wasn't completely off topic since carrying
guns on the bike was discussed. Obviously the ones who didn't log in are complaining, for whatever
reasons they hate BT, but the threads were about a lot more and made for excellent debate about
guns. I guess people are jealous that BT just happened to set record for the longest thread!

Velochamp (-:

news:[email protected]...

"Velochamp" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> BT Thread was excellent. It just grew on it's own. It wasn't completely off topic since carrying
> guns on the bike was discussed. Obviously the ones who didn't log in are complaining, for whatever
> reasons they hate BT, but the threads were about a lot more and made for excellent debate about
> guns. I guess people are jealous that BT just happened to set record for the longest thread!

Trdina didn't set it - Emma Phillips did.

If Trdina had originiated the thread he would not have come close to the record since the Troll
Index is calculated by dividing the number of responses by the number of posts by the originator.

Wait till the Spring Classics.. with everybody watching OLN now it should be a hoot. Time Warner in
NC has put OLN on the basic level non-digital channel range. Cycling is going to get some major
publicity this year and the common folk are gonna love it. Bubba is gonna go buy himself a TREK.
(And the scary part is I've seen that happen already!)

Monkeyhillcs wrote:

>1. I just logged on for the first time in 5 days, and there isn't jack **** for good posts. Even
> the usual Lance is somthing or other, just doesn't have its usual flair.
>
>2. except for the BRian Retardina has two guns thread by Emma. At 190* posts, and no more by Emma,
> that sets the record for the highest ever Troll Index by a Anonymous poster (beating Ronde
> Champe's record for the thread 'Trdina is a f*g thread). (* an asterix will always remain next
> to this record since 145 of the posts were by either Brian Trdina or Tom Kunich or Kyle the
> Kanadian)
>

>btw, here is a little Trdina story for ya', since everyone is on the Retardina bandwagon
>as of late:
>
>I was over at the Trdina house last summer. I was helping Trdina put an airconditioner in his kid's
>room. At some point, Trdina was swearing^ and he including a '****ing asshole' as consecutive words
>in a sentence right in front of his son. His son said, "oooooh daddy, you said a bad word". I
>laughed and replied, "Trdina which one of those words does your son think is ok?".
>
>^when is Trdina _not_ swearing?!
>
>4. WHAT IS WITH ALL YOU ****ERS STEALING MY IDEA OF USING ALL CAPS?

[email protected] (Monkeyhillcs) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> 1. I just logged on for the first time in 5 days, and there isn't jack **** for good posts. Even
> the usual Lance is somthing or other, just doesn't have its usual flair.

Yes, I agree. We need more David summerville and Muaurice De Muer. At least Sharin Keeps me
entertained.

Velo "misses Maurice" Rod