RBR Supreme Ruler FAQ

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by K. J. Papai, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    >
    > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go through Kurgan's one man gauntlet.
    > He is here 24/7 and inspects every single post. He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated,
    > the judge, jury and executioner over RBR. He decides who enters and who leaves. He is more then a
    > moderator, more like a totalitarian dictatorship of RBR. Just get used to the [Dumbass], and
    > you'll know your been hit by Kurgan. You can't killfile Kurgan. That's like trying to kill Bin
    > Laden, it's not possible. So just get used to him if you want to stay here. Sometimes he takes a
    > rare break from RBR. I suppose he gets in his mouse and goes down to the bank and gets some trust
    > fund money out and goes on a vacation. If I lived in San Diego I can think of a lot things to do
    > besides hanging around RBR 24/7, but that's his choice, so suck it up and get used to it.

    I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    become the FAQ,

    Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!

    -Ken

    Tags:

  2. "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    > >
    > > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go through Kurgan's one man
    > > gauntlet. He is here 24/7 and inspects every single
    post.
    > > He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated, the judge, jury and executioner over RBR. He
    > > decides who enters and who leaves. He is more
    then
    > > a moderator, more like a totalitarian dictatorship of RBR. Just get used
    > > the [Dumbass], and you'll know your been hit by Kurgan. You can't
    killfile
    > > Kurgan. That's like trying to kill Bin Laden, it's not possible. So just
    get
    > > used to him if you want to stay here. Sometimes he takes a rare break
    from
    > > RBR. I suppose he gets in his mouse and goes down to the bank and gets
    some
    > > trust fund money out and goes on a vacation. If I lived in San Diego I
    can
    > > think of a lot things to do besides hanging around RBR 24/7, but that's
    his
    > > choice, so suck it up and get used to it.
    >
    > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should become
    > the FAQ,
    >
    > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    >
    > -Ken

    Who would have the audacity to replace Henry if he died an untimely death. That's the only way the
    position could be filled by the next senior member in RBR, but no one even comes close to the level
    of audacity that Henry sports in RBR posts.

    B-

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    > > >
    > > > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go
    through
    > > > Kurgan's one man gauntlet. He is here 24/7 and inspects every single
    > post.
    > > > He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated, the judge, jury and executioner over RBR.
    > > > He decides who enters and who leaves. He is more
    ... , so suck it up and get used to it.

    > > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    > > become the FAQ,
    > >
    > > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    > >
    > > -Ken
    >
    > Who would have the audacity to replace Henry if he died an untimely death. That's the only way the
    > position could be filled by the next senior member in RBR, but no one even comes close to the
    > level of audacity that Henry sports in RBR posts.

    Henry, the skinny goat he is, will out-live us all.

    Long live the King.

    > B-

  4. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    > > >
    > > > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go
    through
    > > > Kurgan's one man gauntlet. He is here 24/7 and inspects every single
    > post.
    > > > He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated, the judge, jury and executioner over RBR.
    > > > He decides who enters and who leaves. He is more
    > then
    > > > a moderator, more like a totalitarian dictatorship of RBR. Just get
    used
    > > > the [Dumbass], and you'll know your been hit by Kurgan. You can't
    > killfile
    > > > Kurgan. That's like trying to kill Bin Laden, it's not possible. So
    just
    > get
    > > > used to him if you want to stay here. Sometimes he takes a rare break
    > from
    > > > RBR. I suppose he gets in his mouse and goes down to the bank and gets
    > some
    > > > trust fund money out and goes on a vacation. If I lived in San Diego I
    > can
    > > > think of a lot things to do besides hanging around RBR 24/7, but
    that's
    > his
    > > > choice, so suck it up and get used to it.
    > >
    > > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    > > become the FAQ,
    > >
    > > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    > >
    > > -Ken
    >
    > Who would have the audacity to replace Henry if he died an untimely death. That's the only way the
    > position could be filled by the next senior member in RBR, but no one even comes close to the
    > level of audacity that Henry sports in RBR posts.
    >
    > B-

    Don't even make jokes as if anyone cares, please?

    With a personality like that, is any death untimely?

  5. "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    > >
    > > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go through Kurgan's one man
    > > gauntlet. He is here 24/7 and inspects every single
    post.
    > > He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated, the judge, jury and executioner over RBR. He
    > > decides who enters and who leaves. He is more
    then
    > > a moderator, more like a totalitarian dictatorship of RBR. Just get used
    > > the [Dumbass], and you'll know your been hit by Kurgan. You can't
    killfile
    > > Kurgan. That's like trying to kill Bin Laden, it's not possible. So just
    get
    > > used to him if you want to stay here. Sometimes he takes a rare break
    from
    > > RBR. I suppose he gets in his mouse and goes down to the bank and gets
    some
    > > trust fund money out and goes on a vacation. If I lived in San Diego I
    can
    > > think of a lot things to do besides hanging around RBR 24/7, but that's
    his
    > > choice, so suck it up and get used to it.
    >
    > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should become
    > the FAQ,
    >
    > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!

    Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.

  6. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Heads up, all you Newbies...
    > > >
    > > > This is Kurgan's newsgroup. If you want to post, you have to go
    through
    > > > Kurgan's one man gauntlet. He is here 24/7 and inspects every single
    > post.
    > > > He is lord of RBR and stands as previously stated, the judge, jury and executioner over RBR.
    > > > He decides who enters and who leaves. He is more
    > then
    > > > a moderator, more like a totalitarian dictatorship of RBR. Just get
    used
    > > > the [Dumbass], and you'll know your been hit by Kurgan. You can't
    > killfile
    > > > Kurgan. That's like trying to kill Bin Laden, it's not possible. So
    just
    > get
    > > > used to him if you want to stay here. Sometimes he takes a rare break
    > from
    > > > RBR. I suppose he gets in his mouse and goes down to the bank and gets
    > some
    > > > trust fund money out and goes on a vacation. If I lived in San Diego I
    > can
    > > > think of a lot things to do besides hanging around RBR 24/7, but
    that's
    > his
    > > > choice, so suck it up and get used to it.
    > >
    > > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    > > become the FAQ,
    > >
    > > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    >

    > Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.

    If I may, nothing personal on this one, thanks.

    Carl? Isn't that Papai not Pappy?

    B-

  7. Carl Sundquist

    Carl Sundquist New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2003
    Yes, it is.

    See? You're showing improvement already.

    Carl
    Self-help counselor to rbr

  8. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.
    >
    > If I may, nothing personal on this one, thanks.

    Pappy is The Supreme Ruler (bestowed upon him by the previous Supreme Ruler, AA), but has had
    trouble handling the extreme pressure of that position. Note that AA had a nervious breakdown,
    leading to finger cancer and semi-retirement from this group.

    George W. Bush has it much easier. Month long working vacations in Texas. The Supreme Ruler of RBR
    has no such perks, only the flame-throwing posts of his subjects.

  9. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    > > > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    > > > become the FAQ,
    > > >
    > > > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King! [Pappy]
    > >

    > > Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.
    >
    > If I may, nothing personal on this one, thanks.
    >
    > Carl? Isn't that Papai not Pappy?

    "Pappy" is phonetic, so that's cool by me.

  10. > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...

    > through
    >> post.
    >> then
    > used
    >> killfile
    > just
    >> get
    >> from
    >> some
    >> can
    > that's
    >> his
    >>>
    >>> I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    >>> become the FAQ,
    >>>
    >>> Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    >>

    >> Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.

    Notice he did NOT disagree with anything written!!!

  11. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > I have never seen the job description of RBR Supreme Ruler written so elegantly. It should
    > > become the FAQ,
    > >
    > > Nice job Bruce. Henry is the King!
    >

    > Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.

    Tony Austn is the SR.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=k55-80FDC9.23125129072003
    %40newssvr22-ext.news.prodigy.com

    --