RCN Cover Boy

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Zippy The Pinhe, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.

    He did a thorough and even-handed review based on his evaluation of the BIGHA. Well worth
    reading, not only on its own merits, but as a protocol for a test ride of a new bike. He took the
    photos as well -- and did a good job showing what the photos were supposed to show, even in a B&W
    newsletter medium.

    I don't remember hearing much from Zach since he got slammed for selling tyres instead of giving
    them away, but if you're lurking, Zach, thanks for a well-done and objective review of the BIGHA.

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.
    >
    > He did a thorough and even-handed review based on his evaluation of the BIGHA. Well worth
    > reading, not only on its own merits, but as a protocol for a test ride of a new bike. He took the
    > photos as well -- and did a good job showing what the photos were supposed to show, even in a B&W
    > newsletter medium.
    >
    > I don't remember hearing much from Zach since he got slammed for selling tyres instead of giving
    > them away, but if you're lurking, Zach, thanks for a well-done and objective review of the BIGHA.

    Yes, but what does Lorenzo Love think of all this. That is the only question for this newsgroup.

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  3. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)

  4. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  5. On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:53:24 GMT, bentcruiser
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)

    Cool. I'll pick one up.

  6. Howard

    Howard Guest

    bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in news:eek:nASb.11678$Rh.1609
    @fe05.usenetserver.com:

    > Zippy The Pinhe wrote:
    > > Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.
    >

    > Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)
    >

    > --

    Hey! I made that post first!

    :)