RCN Cover Boy

Zippy The Pinhe

Guest
Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.

He did a thorough and even-handed review based on his evaluation of the BIGHA. Well worth
reading, not only on its own merits, but as a protocol for a test ride of a new bike. He took the
photos as well -- and did a good job showing what the photos were supposed to show, even in a B&W
newsletter medium.

I don't remember hearing much from Zach since he got slammed for selling tyres instead of giving
them away, but if you're lurking, Zach, thanks for a well-done and objective review of the BIGHA.

Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.
>
> He did a thorough and even-handed review based on his evaluation of the BIGHA. Well worth
> reading, not only on its own merits, but as a protocol for a test ride of a new bike. He took the
> photos as well -- and did a good job showing what the photos were supposed to show, even in a B&W
> newsletter medium.
>
> I don't remember hearing much from Zach since he got slammed for selling tyres instead of giving
> them away, but if you're lurking, Zach, thanks for a well-done and objective review of the BIGHA.

Yes, but what does Lorenzo Love think of all this. That is the only question for this newsgroup.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Originally posted by Zippy The Pinhe
Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.

Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:53:24 GMT, bentcruiser
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)

Cool. I'll pick one up.

bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in news:eek:nASb.11678$Rh.1609
@fe05.usenetserver.com:

> Zippy The Pinhe wrote:
> > Our Own Zach Kaplan is the "cover boy" on the latest Recumbent Cyclist News.
>

> Not to downplay this or anything but I am pictured in this year's Burley catalog. :)
>

> --

Hey! I made that post first!

:)