Re: '06 & '07 Elite Nationals - Back to Seven Springs

any idea what the crit course is like?

for amateurs.......

crit PRO

Dates?

Mark VandenBerghe

Cascade is July 12 -16, I understand they conflict, but is that Elite,
Masters, what?

"Andrew F Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> any idea what the crit course is like?

Cascade is looking at changing dates because USCF won't give them NRC with
their current dates.

--
Mike Murray

news:[email protected]...