Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: 130 Degree Road Stems Availability for 1-1/8" Steerer?

Started by Qui si parla Campagnolo · · Last activity · 2 posts · 347 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
3 April 2005
Last activity
4 April 2005
Original author
Qui si parla Campagnolo
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
347
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steve Sr. said:

    Anyone know if these are available anywhere? I'm working on improving
    the fit of my bike and these seem to be available for Mountain
    (25.4mm) bars only and not the Road standard of 26mm bars.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    Ritchey, Easton, probably others, Not unusual.

  2. Steve Sr. said:

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:16:21 -0600, Qui si parla Campagnolo
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ritchey, Easton, probably others, Not unusual.

    Thanks, I'll check these manufacturers directly. The Profile Design
    that I originally ordered came via the QBP catalog at a local shop. I
    don't believe that I saw any 130 degree stems in there for road bikes.
    I also checked the QBP online catalog and all I got in 130 degree
    angles were mountain stems. I'll check out these other manufacturers.
    Hopefully they will have more useful infromation than I found on
    Profile Design's site.

    You missed a couple.

    The Dimension road stem is available in 130 degree format.

    The other option is the adjustable Ritchey adjustable road stem - it's
    actually a pretty nice looking stem, not too heavy (at 224 grams), and
    is adjustable from 90 to 135 degrees.

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.