rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: 140mm cranks - vast improvement

Started by idiorythmic · · Last activity · 1 post · 178 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
16 July 2006
Last activity
16 July 2006
Original author
idiorythmic
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
178
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I had somewhat the opposite problem. I have a 26" unicycle that came
    with 127mm cranks. Since I'm still in the process of learning to ride
    I had been struggling with this unicycle. It seems "touchy", by which
    I mean that I had trouble keeping a steady speed, I'd either be jumping
    forward or slowing down too suddenly. I reasoned that at least until I
    am a better rider longer cranks would even out my jerky responses.

    Sure enough! I got 152mm cranks and now I not only can ride around the
    block more smoothly, I can also freemount this thing, (which before was
    immensely difficult).

    --
    idiorythmic
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    idiorythmic's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12653
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51190

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.