Re: 2.60 a frickin gallon!

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> You're both Wrong. Clinto DID do something, he put out a hit on OBL.
> The RIGHT WAY to do it.

Apparently those Dumbocrat hits don't work; since the sand-****er is still
around.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:26:54 GMT, "Cole Firearms Inc."
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Did clinton personally plant the evidence?

No, he had GWB do that for him.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:27:19 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You do the $20 hookers? Dang, boy; those aren't even white.

You poor virgin you...

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:28:00 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Like your wife?

Oh gee, that hurts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:28:33 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>If you are gonna get the bullet, you have to earn it.

Your daughter just gave me directions to her "secret room". See ya

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:29:28 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Apparently those Dumbocrat hits don't work; since the sand-****er is still
>around.

Oh and GWB's is working? Let us hear what the libertariRATS would do
then.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:27:19 GMT, an orbiting mind control laser caused "Hobbes"
<[email protected]> to write:

>The Bill Rodgers wrote:
>> Man, you must be THE MOST frustrated virgin I have ever read. Spend
>> $20 and get laid once in your life. Then you'll understand.

>You do the $20 hookers? Dang, boy; those aren't even white.

Dang, boy; those aren't even female.

And I'm not too sure about species, either.

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
--
Killin' Stealin' Whorin' And thems the good guys.
"Serenity" The Movie based on the Fox TV Show "Firefly"

"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:06:22 -0000, [email protected] (Dopey
> *******) wrote:
>
> >Mike, Mike, Mike... *sigh* Whatever in the world were you thinking,
> >trying to inject rational, factual comments into this thread?

> "Factual"??? He couldn't even name the parts that allegedly wear out.
> He had to say "lower end"? Give me a break.

Bill - instead of making an ass of yourself so badly on usenet, you really
should go spend a little time with that mechanic of yours and learn a few
things. Those that need their own mechanic should not make an ass of
themselves by attempting to talk **** about those who don't.

--

-Mike-
[email protected]

>The Bill Rodgers wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:54:15 GMT, pieface <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>I want to know who is in the running for president next time besides
>>>Hillary.

>> Gore, Kerry.

gore and kerry both are finished. As stupid as they both are, at
least they have the sense to realize they are done.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:42:57 GMT, pieface <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hobbes wrote:
>
>> The Bill Rodgers wrote:
>>
>>>I know...but nobody cares because he won't be elected. There are many
>>>candidates, none with a chance.

>> A McCain / Powell ticket would take 40+ states.
>>

>I like McCain, but Powell???

Neither of you know your history. Cheney will get the nomination if
he runs, which is probably not good for republicans. Of course, he
could actually do well, if the results of his last debates are any
indication of his capabilities. Imagine a republican who is strong on
defense, can debate dimocrats into the ground, and who, thanks to the
idiot dimocrats, everyone knows has a lesbian daughter.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:39:36 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Those that need their own mechanic should not make an ass of
>themselves by attempting to talk **** about those who don't.

Sorry I can't give you a better reply, I'm cleaning out my "bottom
end" right now.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:46:42 GMT, pieface <[email protected]> wrote:

>Now, Now, Mikey. Schwartzkopf is the man.

He is nothing but an egotistical asshole, who couldn't run a military
campaign to save his life. He took credit for Desert Storm, when in
reality other generals saved his ass.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:21:41 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Powell would take the minority vote.

Powell would take all the vote. The only ones who would not vote for
him are racist white people (defined as dimocrats).

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:19:04 -0500, DTJ <[email protected]> wrote:

>gore and kerry both are finished. As stupid as they both are, at
>least they have the sense to realize they are done.

President kerry will kick your ass.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:23:05 -0500, DTJ <[email protected]> wrote:

> Cheney will get the nomination if
>he runs,

LMFAO! Cheney is going to jail idiot. Nobody, anywhere, wants to him
as president. He's a psychotic.

pieface wrote:
> Hobbes wrote:

> > Powell would take the minority vote. Speaking of McCain (who I also had
> > respect for until recently) - turns out he is a dirtball of Clintonesque
> > proportions. Go on google and check out "John McCain + Charles Keating".
> > Turns out McCain was the scumbag that was at the center of the Savings and
> > Loan scandal that cost taxpayers billions upon billions. McCain, Keating,
> > and three others were called the Keating Five. Here is a decent overall
> > article on MSN. Hope that it is informative for you:
> > http://slate.msn.com/id/1004633/#ContinueArticle

> Very informative, thanks.

You just now learned that McCain was involved Reagan's
S&L deregulation scam which cost taxpayers tens - maybe
over a hundred BILLION dollars, eh? Better very, very late
than never, I suppose, but the ignorance level of the typical
U.S. citizens never ceases to amaze me. That was probably
the most costly and blatant example of taxpayer theft in
our history.
Now you should read up on bu$h's war profiteering scam
in Iraq. Remember, it's YOUR money....

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

-

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own war crimes in Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf ******

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook, on the rape, torture and murder
at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
(http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm)

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other
governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues
to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever
devised." March 17, 2003.

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com
http://responsiblewealth.org/
http://globalresearch.ca/
http://www.wsws.org/

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Hobbes wrote:

> It certainly bummed me out. Even the war heroes were crooks once they
> became politicians. Who is left with any honor?

Ralph Nader.

-

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:49:12 -0400, Hank <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov>
wrote:

> Ralph Nader.

He's WORSE than either party combined. He is a lieing, sniveling,
littlke weasel, who lies about his home (worth millions), how he gets
to work, and just about every other thing in his life. Yeah, just what
we need...

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

>> Ralph Nader.

> He's WORSE than either party combined. He is a lieing, sniveling,
> littlke weasel, who lies about his home (worth millions), how he gets
> to work, and just about every other thing in his life. Yeah, just what
> we need...

And a total nanny-statist. I wish we could deport him to Red China.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:15:08 -0700, John David Galt
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I wish we could deport him to Red China.

I think the 5 people who voted for him in the last election, will do
that for you.