Re: 2.60 a frickin gallon!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:55:04 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Do you have something against hard working Americans owning a $1M home?

Not if they tell the truth about it. BTW, Nader doesn't have a job
anymore, he's a FT poitican (loser)

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:20:10 -0400, "Nemo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Their aluminum head engines had some problems with blown head
>gaskets. I wonder if they ever got that straightened out?

Only if the engine overheated, that cooked the gasket. Otherwise
there's no issue with them.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:13:05 GMT, Dave Head <[email protected]> wrote:

>'98 Jeep Cherokee,

AMERICAN MOTORS?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:35:09 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I don't know why people think that the president is so all-fired
>important. He is just a parrot of the party line.

Look idiot, if we had a democrat in the white house there'd be
investigations into why the prices are so high, and fines to the oil
companys. With the chimps family and buddys getting rich, that won't
happen.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:36:01 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>No, your wife behind you with the strapon hurts.

It feels good, not hurt.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:47:02 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Does sperm-be-gone get rid of those nasty negro stains your wife keeps
>leaving behind?

We'll try it, and let you know.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:48:05 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>He is not going to jail

Afraid so idiotard, he's already chosen "Sarah Cheney" as his jail
name.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:57:22 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>That is only important to you, because you are poor. I unload my car every
>year. They never get past 12,000 miles;

How do you manage to drive that AMC Pacer then?

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:23:52 GMT, Rick Heeke <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hobbes wrote:
>> The Bill Rodgers wrote:
>>
>>>You're both Wrong. Clinto DID do something, he put out a hit on OBL.
>>>The RIGHT WAY to do it.

>> Apparently those Dumbocrat hits don't work; since the sand-****er is still
>> around.
>>

>Regrettably, the current administration hasn't nailed his sorry ass
>either, and its been four years. Cheney would probably attribute this
>to "other priorities", viz., lucrative uncompeted Halliburton contract
>awards, and control of the Iraqi oil reserve.
>Both al Z and OBL need killin', badly.

OBL is almost certainly dead. Recall he needs a kidney transplant, or
daily dialysis to survive. Doubtful he can get that in a cave that
has been bombed into oblivion.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:46:12 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>military. The Democrats made some hard choices by shutting bases and
>shrinking the military; but it helped balance the budget. We could

********. The military is a very small part of the budget compared to
what the dimocrats waste on social programs, which violates the
constitution.

The Bill Rodgers wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:35:09 GMT, "Hobbes" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>I don't know why people think that the president is so all-fired
>>important. He is just a parrot of the party line.

> Look idiot, if we had a democrat in the white house there'd be
> investigations into why the prices are so high, and fines to the oil
> companys. With the chimps family and buddys getting rich, that won't
> happen.

democrats are just upset because they didn't get any money.

--
“If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.
If you’re not against the jack booted thugs,

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 00:20:13 GMT, "Cole Firearms Inc."
<[email protected]> wrote:

>democrats are just upset because they didn't get any money.

They aren't as greedy.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:10:32 -0500, DTJ <[email protected]> wrote:

>OBL is almost certainly dead. Recall he needs a kidney transplant, or
>daily dialysis to survive.>

Yeah, sure loser, whatever you say.

> Doubtful he can get that in a cave that
>has been bombed into oblivion

He can, he has the money.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

"Hobbes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dave Head wrote:
> > Exactly - if you want to be isolationist, you have to let someone
> > else tell you what to do. "Abandon China" was their message, "or
> > else". We chose the "or else", as we should have.

> But the point remains that we should not have stuck our nose in the middle
> of things in the first place. This fight was between China and Japan. We
> had no skin in the game; yet we chose sides anyway.

Yeah, letting CHINA control the ME would have been SO MUCH BETTER.

What a MAROOOOONNNN!!!!!

-*MORT*-

"The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:13:05 GMT, Dave Head <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>'98 Jeep Cherokee,

> AMERICAN MOTORS?
> BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>
> TBR

American Motors has been gone for over a decade. Jeep is Daimler/Chrysler
and has been for a long time.

Ed

AMC No matter how much they rename it. **** vehicles.

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Hank wrote:
>

>>>It certainly bummed me out. Even the war heroes were crooks once they
>>>became politicians. Who is left with any honor?

>> Ralph Nader.

> That selfgratulatory, ignorant, egomaniacal lie-bag wouldn't be any better
> than the selfgratulatory, ignorant, egomaniacal lie-bag we've already got.

You're right!
He would be worse.
And the rest of the nation proved that each and every time he tried to
run for the job.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:50:28 -0400, Steve Hunter <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You're right!
>He would be worse.
>And the rest of the nation proved that each and every time he tried to
>run for the job.

And he gets beat worse every year too.

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Hank wrote:

>>>It certainly bummed me out. Even the war heroes were crooks once they
>>>became politicians. Who is left with any honor?

>> Ralph Nader.

> That selfgratulatory, ignorant, egomaniacal lie-bag wouldn't be any better
> than the selfgratulatory, ignorant, egomaniacal lie-bag we've already got.

We all kow about bu$h's lies. What'd Ralph lie about?
Quotes and references, of course...

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

In September and October 2003, McClellan said he had spoken
directly with Rove about the matter and that "he was not
involved" in leaking Plame's identity to the news media.
McClellan said at the time: "The president knows that Karl
Rove wasn't involved," "It was a ridiculous suggestion"
and "It's not true."
Yet another in the endless stirng of bu$h's lies.

"We argued, as did the security services in this country,
that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase the
threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically Londoners
have now paid the price of the Government ignoring such
warnings." Respect MP George Galloway 7-7-05

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf ******

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:42:02 -0400, "Daniel J. Stern"

> Agreed, he's a liar, and a scumbag as bad as GWB. He owns a million
> dollar plus home, but sneaks in and out of it to try to fool everyone.
> He's nothing but a corrupt scam artist. I bet those 5 people that
> voted for him last time feel pretty stupid now.

If I had voted for bu$h, I'd definitely feel stupid, but
I'd readily vote for Nader again. He's the only qualified
candidate who puts people and environment ahead of corporate
greed, profi,t and bribes. He also knows how to get things
accomplished in DC.
What do you think he lied about? Quotes and references.

-

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21