Re: 2.60 a frickin gallon!

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:23:07 GMT, Hugh Beyer <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?

Ah yes, like it was yesterday... oh wait, it WAS yesterday.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

Carey Akin wrote:
> "Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Man, what I wouldn't give to have those days back!
>>

> Yeah, just set the old way back machine to Tuesday.

Bushtard is working on it. His theory is that he and hallicheney can make
it so we wish we could have the days of $4 per gallon back.

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:23:07 GMT, Hugh Beyer <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?

> Ah yes, like it was yesterday... oh wait, it WAS yesterday.

We should fire Bushtard and bring back Bubba Clinton the adulterous liar.
God, how pathetic is it when a scumbag like Clinton is 10x better than
Bushtard the cokehead/alcoholic?

Morton Davis wrote:
> "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?
>>
>> Hugh
>>

> Paid $2.55 yesterday. Drove right in and up to the pump. All grades
> avaiable.

$3.49 for premium at Kroger in Atlanta, GA. It's under 5 cents per gallon
in Iraq.

"Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> We should fire Bushtard and bring back Bubba Clinton the adulterous liar.
> God, how pathetic is it when a scumbag like Clinton is 10x better than
> Bushtard the cokehead/alcoholic?

So tell us oh holy one... what was it like to go through your teenage years
and 20's and stay 100% pure? Never to have tasted the evils of alcohol,
inhaled the smoke of funny looking cigarettes or felt the touch of a woman.

Lee

"Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Morton Davis wrote:
>> "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?
>>>
>>> Hugh
>>>

>> Paid $2.55 yesterday. Drove right in and up to the pump. All grades
>> avaiable.

> $3.49 for premium at Kroger in Atlanta, GA. It's under 5 cents per
> gallon in Iraq.

So don't buy premium fuel.

Lee

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:05:30 UTC, "Morton Davis" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?
> >
> > Hugh
> >

> Paid $2.55 yesterday. Drove right in and up to the pump. All grades
> avaiable.

give it a day... it was $2.55 three days ago. it was $2.89 two days
ago. yesterday and today, it's $3.09

this is in NC

--
David Eckard
Rot13 this address [email protected]

Lee Aanderud wrote:
> "Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> We should fire Bushtard and bring back Bubba Clinton the adulterous
>> liar. God, how pathetic is it when a scumbag like Clinton is 10x
>> better than Bushtard the cokehead/alcoholic?

> So tell us oh holy one... what was it like to go through your teenage
> years and 20's and stay 100% pure? Never to have tasted the evils of
> alcohol, inhaled the smoke of funny looking cigarettes or felt the
> touch of a woman.

Although I have done more than my share of partying; I never tried to lead
a country of 300 million. There has to be choices that are better than
cokeheads and adulterers. Or has politics degraded to the point that only
the absolute scum of the country can be a valid choice?

Lee Aanderud wrote:
> "Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Morton Davis wrote:

>>> Paid $2.55 yesterday. Drove right in and up to the pump. All grades
>>> avaiable.

>> $3.49 for premium at Kroger in Atlanta, GA. It's under 5 cents per
>> gallon in Iraq.

> So don't buy premium fuel.

That's all you can put in a Viper GTS or RAM SRT-10; you meathead.

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:16:50 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>We should fire Bushtard and bring back Bubba Clinton the adulterous liar.
>God, how pathetic is it when a scumbag like Clinton is 10x better than
>Bushtard the cokehead/alcoholic?

Elect Bill Clinton! I'm for it. His boner only cost us a few million
thanks to the repukacons, but Bushtards war is costing billions upon
billions.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:17:55 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>It's under 5 cents per gallon
>in Iraq.

The answer is simple then, drive to Iraq to fill up.

Lee Aanderud wrote:
> "Viper GTS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>> So don't buy premium fuel.

>> That's all you can put in a Viper GTS or RAM SRT-10; you meathead.

> Want to hear my solution for that?

I don't want to sell them. Gas prices don't affect my budget; but it's
just a sore point for me that we paid so much to save Iraq and they can't
pay us back with gas?

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:16:50 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> We should fire Bushtard and bring back Bubba Clinton the adulterous
>> liar. God, how pathetic is it when a scumbag like Clinton is 10x
>> better than Bushtard the cokehead/alcoholic?

> Elect Bill Clinton! I'm for it. His boner only cost us a few million
> thanks to the repukacons, but Bushtards war is costing billions upon
> billions.

I do not like all those social programs the dumbocrats are for. I want us
to stop spending $350 billion on medicaid, welfare, foodstamps, and
section-8.

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:17:55 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> It's under 5 cents per gallon
>> in Iraq.

> The answer is simple then, drive to Iraq to fill up.

Even simpler - take the oil for free until we get back our $200 billion.

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:32:39 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I do not like all those social programs the dumbocrats are for. I want us
>to stop spending $350 billion on medicaid, welfare, foodstamps, and
>section-8.

You may not like it, but those programs make america work by providing
thousands upon thousands of jobs, that in turn boost the economy. That
is why the economy hums whem dems are in charge.

The Bill Rodgers wrote:
> You may not like it, but those programs make america work by providing
> thousands upon thousands of jobs, that in turn boost the economy. That
> is why the economy hums whem dems are in charge.

Spending $330 billion on medicaid makes america work? Are you retarded?

On 9/2/2005 2:23 PM Hugh Beyer mumbled something about the following:
> Hey! Remember when gas was only $2.60 a gallon?
>
> Hugh

You mean it still isn't.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 [email protected] to reply

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:35:54 -0400, "Viper GTS" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Spending $330 billion on medicaid makes america work? Are you retarded?

Yes dumbazz, it does. Do you have any idea how many people have jobs
due to that 330 billion? Those people live well, spend well, and pay
taxes.
If that's retarded, then Bushit would be doing it.