Re: 20% off $75 coupon @ performancebike.com, nashbar, jensonusa

buck

Guest
expired 2004

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 20% off $75 coupon @ performancebike.com, nashbar, jensonusa
>

> Great coupon and great sales going on. Take advantage of these bike
> coupons before they expire.
>

> Here's the deal and coupon code link for 20% off $75 at
> performancebike.
>
> http://performancebike1.notlong.com
>

> There is a also a deal for nashbar 10% off $75....
>
> http://nashbar1.notlong.com
>

> Here's the deal and coupon code link for JensonUSA 10% off $50 and free
> shipping
>
> over $75.
>
> http://jensonusa.notlong.com
>
> .

buck top-posted:

> expired 2004

He doesn't care. By clicking on his link you made his day (and a fraction
of a cent, probably).

Bill...... thanks for the heads up!

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> buck top-posted:
>
>> expired 2004

> He doesn't care. By clicking on his link you made his day (and a fraction
> of a cent, probably).

I tried it today (monday) and it is no good

"Wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I used it on Friday and worked great, saved me $54.
>
> "buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Bill...... thanks for the heads up!
>>

>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > buck top-posted:

>> > He doesn't care. By clicking on his link you made his day (and a

> fraction
>> > of a cent, probably).

new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
$54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.

[email protected] wrote:
> new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
> $54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
> cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
> than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.

Do you or do you not get paid for clicks on your site? You're a spammer,
period.

New coupon posted, $20 off purchase of $150, valid through 8/5/05.
Paste this into the Perforamnce check-out page:

6001400

There, no click-through web pages to deal with. Just copy and paste.

> new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
> $54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
> cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
> than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.

That's a lot of attitude for someone who posts referral spam to Usenet
with an invalid email address.

http://www.techbargains.com/ always has the latest coupon codes for the
supergo/performance conglomerate.

-eric