Re: 22 Reasons To Drink Mangosteen Juice

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by George Lagergren, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. Topic: Benefits of Mangosteen Fruit

    <[email protected]> wrote:
    [provided a list of 22 benefits for mangosteen fruit]

    "David Wright" <[email protected]> replied:
    > One reason not to:
    >
    > It's sold by spamming little MLM weasels who make unfounded health
    > claims for it. One simple rule to remember: if something seems to
    > good to be true, it almost certainly *is* too good to be true.

    David, mangosteen fruit liquid is sold by one big MLM vendor
    named Xango plus many other regular commercial companies.

    So any discussion on the mangosteen fruit should center on
    whether it is a healthful food product to consume or not.

    Tags:

  2. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    George Lagergren <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Topic: Benefits of Mangosteen Fruit
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > [provided a list of 22 benefits for mangosteen fruit]
    >
    >"David Wright" <[email protected]> replied:
    >> One reason not to:
    >>
    >> It's sold by spamming little MLM weasels who make unfounded health
    >> claims for it. One simple rule to remember: if something seems to
    >> good to be true, it almost certainly *is* too good to be true.

    > David, mangosteen fruit liquid is sold by one big MLM vendor
    >named Xango plus many other regular commercial companies.
    >
    > So any discussion on the mangosteen fruit should center on
    >whether it is a healthful food product to consume or not.

    No, there's always time to condemn spamming MLM weasels.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    "His staff loves to say Bush is a man who doesn't know the
    meaning of the word 'quit.' Well, apparently he's not all
    that conversant with the word 'shame' either." (Will Durst)