Re: 29 versus 26 inch (sic) MTB tire comparison

oilfreeandhappy wrote:
> Interesting. This is the opposite of what I would have expected. But
> I also wasn't aware of the misnomers for the two tire sizes. The
> bicycle industry could use some standardization.
> Jim
> http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

It already has standardization; that the standard is ignored is the problem.

In article
<[email protected]>,
"oilfreeandhappy" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Interesting. This is the opposite of what I would have expected. But
> I also wasn't aware of the misnomers for the two tire sizes. The
> bicycle industry could use some standardization.

Oh, it has many standards. Do you have a proposal for another?

--
Michael Press

oilfreeandhappy wrote:
> Not really. To be honest, I don't know about the history and the
> current standards.

Um, what?

In article <[email protected]>,
oilfreeandhappy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Not really. To be honest, I don't know about the history and the
> current standards.
> Jim

Jim, your posting style - specifically that you don't quote the message
you're responding to - makes for incoherence and discontinuity.

Henceforth, how about quoting (with an attribution) the post that
elicited your response? Eg: