rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: 50 miles on 50th Birthday

Started by patmoore · · Last activity · 2 posts · 306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
2 April 2008
Last activity
3 April 2008
Original author
patmoore
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
306
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. wobbling bear said:

    you are setting a bad example: will I be obliged to ride 60 miles for my
    60th birthday this year?😄
    Could we negociate?: 60km is the max ... provided there are enough
    watering holes along the trip ...

    I had all the best intentions of doing 60k on my 60th. I figured I had
    all day to do it and go at a sedate pace.

    The day came and it was cold and drizzly. I wimped out and rode around
    the block. :eek:

    Best of luck to anyone attempting an age milestone like that.

    Just realized I'm eligible for Social Security in October. Maybe I
    should ride 62k to commemorate that. I'll probably wimp out again....

    --
    patmoore

    MY
    GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\"😉
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    'Entry level uni sales at www.suburbansport.com'
    (http://suburbansport.com/unicycles.html)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    patmoore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7356
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/68746

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. patmoore said:


    Just realized I'm eligible for Social Security in October. Maybe I
    should ride 62k to commemorate that. I'll probably wimp out again....

    you are lucky: I will have to fight like mad to stay employed ....
    until I turn 70!

    --
    wobbling bear

    One Wheel : bear necessity
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/68746

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.