rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: 9 and 10 stair competition

Started by MuniAddict · · Last activity · 1 post · 380 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
17 June 2008
Last activity
17 June 2008
Original author
MuniAddict
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
380
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. vanpaun said:

    Pele- I've hoped a six set on a square taper freestyle with pc's
    (multiple times). The bearings get a bit loose.

    And I just did a 14 set on my plastic spoked jugglebug and it held up
    perfectly! It's all in the technique I guess lol! 🙄:p😉

    --
    MuniAddict

    *'www.unigeezer.com' (http://www.unigeezer.com)

    *
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70673

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.