Re: a bunnyhop saved my life

Dave Larrington

Guest
davek wrote:

[Bus BLEAN]

Bendy buses are a Work of Stan and should be smashed in and done away with
at the earliest opportunity, while their drivers should be hit repeatedly
with shovels until they've learned how to drive the sodding things. Those
who fail in this simple task should of course, be shot and burned, and their
ashes distributed in Edmonton, on live TV, pour encourager les autres
(WOCAB).

> This has cheered me up slightly:
> <url:http://www.audax.uk.net/pix/picsolo.php?Pic=976>
>
> What I want to know is: does the stoker pedal forwards or backwards?

Having spent quite a while drafting that very beastie on the Plains 400 last
month, I can state categorically that Linda pedals, from her point of view,
forwards. The timing chain is inna-figure-of-eight-stylee. Apparently they
are having tyre troubles which, if they're still running Stelvios on the
front wheels, is not a surprise...

It is impossible to eat a banana without looking like a tw*t.