Re: A Christian expecting Death Sentence for Converting

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. ::: veralein ::: wrote:
    > http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html
    >
    > It would be great if you and others wrote to your Government and asked
    > why § 18 of the human rights of the UNO is not kept there, so Mr Rahman
    > is set free soon. Please do not just let him die there, you wonderful
    > people with a Christian heart here. Speak out against such injustice and
    > break of human rights.
    >
    > Article 18.
    > Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
    > this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
    > freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or
    > private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice,
    > worship and observance.
    >
    > To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is
    > sin. James 4:17

    Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:

    http://tinyurl.com/s39k8

    However, this may be part of the 5th seal being opened (Revelation
    6:11) as possibly was the slaying of Tom Fox, who recently died for the
    Word of GOD:

    http://tinyurl.com/q86j9

    May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    name.

    Amen!

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

    Tags:

  2. AcesLucky

    AcesLucky Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > ::: veralein ::: wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html
    >>
    >> It would be great if you and others wrote to your Government and asked
    >> why § 18 of the human rights of the UNO is not kept there, so Mr Rahman
    >> is set free soon. Please do not just let him die there, you wonderful
    >> people with a Christian heart here. Speak out against such injustice and
    >> break of human rights.
    >>
    >> Article 18.
    >> Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
    >> this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
    >> freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or
    >> private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice,
    >> worship and observance.
    >>
    >> To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is
    >> sin. James 4:17
    >>

    > Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    > the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/s39k8
    >
    > However, this may be part of the 5th seal being opened (Revelation
    > 6:11) as possibly was the slaying of Tom Fox, who recently died for the
    > Word of GOD:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/q86j9
    >
    > May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    > seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    > name.
    >
    > Amen!
    >
    > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    > 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    > thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    > LORD willing:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
    >
    > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    > how the LORD has reshaped me:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
    >
    > Prayerfully in Christ's love,
    >
    > Andrew
    > http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

    Faith. Forever looking for something to support that which it has
    already concluded.

    It is the opposite of gaining knowledge.

    And it shows!

  3. AcesLucky wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > ::: veralein ::: wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html
    > >>
    > >> It would be great if you and others wrote to your Government and asked
    > >> why § 18 of the human rights of the UNO is not kept there, so Mr Rahman
    > >> is set free soon. Please do not just let him die there, you wonderful
    > >> people with a Christian heart here. Speak out against such injustice and
    > >> break of human rights.
    > >>
    > >> Article 18.
    > >> Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
    > >> this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
    > >> freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or
    > >> private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice,
    > >> worship and observance.
    > >>
    > >> To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is
    > >> sin. James 4:17
    > >>

    > > Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    > > the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/s39k8
    > >
    > > However, this may be part of the 5th seal being opened (Revelation
    > > 6:11) as possibly was the slaying of Tom Fox, who recently died for the
    > > Word of GOD:
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/q86j9
    > >
    > > May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    > > seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    > > name.
    > >
    > > Amen!

    > Faith. Forever looking for something to support that which it has
    > already concluded.

    No.

    Faith is "belief and trust in and loyalty to GOD."

    Source:

    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/faith

    You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that someday you
    will be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords"

    Amen!

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  4. On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:

    What is so "honorable" about W ???????

  5. On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:27:10 GMT, Michael F. Poellot
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >>the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >>

    >What is so "honorable" about W ???????

    You have to be a sociopath of the worst kind to go into somebody
    else's country and convert people knowing they can be killed for it.

  6. AcesLucky

    AcesLucky Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > AcesLucky wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>> Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >>> the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/s39k8
    >>>
    >>> However, this may be part of the 5th seal being opened (Revelation
    >>> 6:11) as possibly was the slaying of Tom Fox, who recently died for the
    >>> Word of GOD:
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/q86j9
    >>>
    >>> May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    >>> seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    >>> name.
    >>>
    >>> Amen!
    >>>

    >> Faith. Forever looking for something to support that which it has
    >> already concluded.
    >>

    > No.
    >
    > Faith is "belief and trust in and loyalty to GOD."
    >
    > Source:
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/faith

    Doesn't change anything that I said. It is STILL forever looking for
    something to support /that which it has already concluded/.

    See, the faith you're talking about begins with a belief OF god. The
    faith begins with an assumption that a god exists! Otherwise everything
    that's dependent on it (in your definition) becomes immediately moot.

    A prerequisite of your faith, therefor, concludes that there IS a god to
    be loyal to!

    That, being a given in your mind set, is why you speculate about
    biblical seals being broken and so forth. Once you accept the horoscope,
    you can see how everything fits what it says. That's because the
    language is always too ambiguous to be clear, so you make out of it
    whatever you need to keep supporting the belief.

    It's social hypnosis.

    But thank you for your prayers. They have been proved scientifically not
    to work; but it's the thought that counts!

    > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.
    >
    > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that someday you
    > will be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:
    >
    > "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
    >
    > Amen!
    >
    > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    > 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    > thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    > LORD willing:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
    >
    > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    > the LORD has reshaped me:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
    >
    > Prayerfully in Christ's love,
    >
    > Andrew
    > http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  7. AcesLucky

    AcesLucky Guest

    Michael F. Poellot wrote:
    > On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >> the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >>

    > What is so "honorable" about W ???????

    He's been proved to be a liar.
    He's been proved to be a mas murderer of innocent people.
    He's been proved to be incompetent.

    Oh! He's a Christian! What more do you need?

  8. AcesLucky wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > AcesLucky wrote:

    > >> Faith. Forever looking for something to support that which it has
    > >> already concluded.
    > >>

    > > No.
    > >
    > > Faith is "belief and trust in and loyalty to GOD."
    > >
    > > Source:
    > >
    > > http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/faith
    > >

    > Doesn't change anything that I said.

    No. It simply contradicts what you have written.

    Those with faith are neither looking for nor needing support for their
    belief in GOD.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  9. On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:58:07 -0700, AcesLucky <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Michael F. Poellot wrote:

    >> What is so "honorable" about W ???????
    >>

    >He's been proved to be a liar.
    >He's been proved to be a mas murderer of innocent people.
    >He's been proved to be incompetent.
    >
    >Oh! He's a Christian! What more do you need?

    Correction !!! He is a reborn Christian ( = sanctimonious hypocrit )
    who quit drinking !!!! That´s even worse.

  10. ....make straight paths for HIM. (Matthew 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
    (Isaiah 40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
    effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
    earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen in less than 5
    days (03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
    came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
    into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
    by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
    this message.

    At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time next Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual
    total solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that
    will darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of
    Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11
    and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse next
    Wednesday could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
    the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
    the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
    solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
    6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
    please visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    This Sunday (3/26/2006) you are welcome to stop by the on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chatroom between 2-5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask
    questions and confirm the authenticity of this message:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
    recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
    cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

  11. Rob Duncan

    Rob Duncan Guest

    "Christopher A. Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:27:10 GMT, Michael F. Poellot
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >>>the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >>>

    >>What is so "honorable" about W ???????

    > You have to be a sociopath of the worst kind to go into somebody
    > else's country and convert people knowing they can be killed for it.

    He converted himself, years ago.

    rob

  12. satyr

    satyr Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    >seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    >name.

    The second coming of David Koresh?

    --
    satyr #1953
    Chairman, EAC Church Taxation Subcommittee

  13. satyr

    satyr Guest

    wrote:

    >Michael F. Poellot wrote:
    >> On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    >>> the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    >>>

    >> What is so "honorable" about W ???????
    >>

    >He's been proved to be a liar.
    >He's been proved to be a mas murderer of innocent people.
    >He's been proved to be incompetent.

    That's called, 'Proven Leadership.'

    --
    satyr #1953
    Chairman, EAC Church Taxation Subcommittee
    Director, Gideon Bible Alternative Fuel Project
    Supervisor, EAC Fossil Casting Lab

  14. AcesLucky

    AcesLucky Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > AcesLucky wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>> No.
    >>>
    >>> Faith is "belief and trust in and loyalty to GOD."
    >>>
    >>> Source:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/faith
    >>>

    >> Doesn't change anything that I said.
    >>

    > No. It simply contradicts what you have written.
    >
    > Those with faith are neither looking for nor needing support for their
    > belief in GOD.

    Right; that's why there's no such thing as church.

    (By now, ignoring reality is a no-brainer, isn't it?)

  15. AcesLucky wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > AcesLucky wrote:

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html

    > >> Doesn't change anything that I said.

    > > No. It simply contradicts what you have written.
    > >
    > > Those with faith are neither looking for nor needing support for their
    > > belief in GOD.

    > Right;

    GOD is right.

    > that's why there's no such thing as church.

    The purpose of the Christian church is to bring praise and glory to GOD
    and not for folks to find their faith there.

  16. satyr wrote:

    > On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >May GOD help us endure what will happen with the opening of the 6th
    > >seal possibly in less than 5 days, in Jesus' most precious and holy
    > >name.

    > The second coming of David Koresh?

    No.

    The "great tribulation" as referenced by the 14th verse of Revelation 7.

  17. "Michael F. Poellot" wrote:

    > On 24 Mar 2006 06:05:34 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Thankfully, Honorable President George Bush speaks for the citizens of
    > >the U.S. when pressuring Afganistan to release Abdul Rahman:
    > >

    > What is so "honorable" about W ???????

    There is honor is being chosen by the LORD to lead "one nation under
    GOD."

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  18. AcesLucky

    AcesLucky Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > AcesLucky wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html

    >>> No. It simply contradicts what you have written.
    >>>
    >>> Those with faith are neither looking for nor needing support for their
    >>> belief in GOD.
    >>>

    >> Right;
    >>

    > GOD is right.
    >

    >> that's why there's no such thing as church.
    >>

    > The purpose of the Christian church is to bring praise and glory to GOD
    > and not for folks to find their faith there.

    You've got it backwards, ...unless you need /church/ to bring praise and
    glory to god. (Which somehow won't surprise me.)

    But back to faith...it's believing things that are not supported by
    evidence (Hebrews).

    Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.
    [Richard Dawkins]

    "If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are
    conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits."
    [Dan Barker]

    "Faith is not a justification, but an admission that there is no
    justification. If there are rational reasons to believe something, then
    "faith" is superfluous. If there are no rational reasons to believe
    something, then continued belief is, by definition, irrational."
    [Acknowledgements to Godfrey]

    The only difference between faith and superstition is context.
    [AcesLucky]

    > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    > 03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    > thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    > LORD willing:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
    >
    > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    > the LORD has reshaped me:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
    >
    > Prayerfully in Christ's love,
    >
    > Andrew
    > http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  19. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Most religions over the centuries have killed or brutalized non believers.
    they think this is serving their god and lubricating their path to heaven.

    news:[email protected]

  20. AcesLucky wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > AcesLucky wrote:
    > >>>>>>>

    > > http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/03/23/afghan.christian.ap/index.html

    > >> Right;

    > > GOD is right.
    > >
    > >> that's why there's no such thing as church.

    > > The purpose of the Christian church is to bring praise and glory to GOD
    > > and not for folks to find their faith there.

    > You've got it backwards

    No.