Re: A different helmet.

Gags

Guest
"Resound" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Resound wrote:
> >> I don't want to discuss whether helmets are a good or bad thing. If you
> >> don't like helmets, accept that this thread has nothing to offer you

and
> >> move along, nothing to see here.
> >>
> >> Have they gone?
> >>
> >> Good.

I knew I had seen this somewhere.......it was an Australian Uni Student's
thesis or something:

http://www.gizmag.com.au/go/3973/

BTW.....there are heaps of cool gadgets on this site......I reckon that the
"flybar - pogo stick on steroids" has got fun and ouch written all over it.
There are also a heap of personal transportation ideas.

http://www.gizmag.com.au/go/3570/

Ride On,

Gags

"Gags" <gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Resound" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

> and

> I knew I had seen this somewhere.......it was an Australian Uni Student's
> thesis or something:
>
> http://www.gizmag.com.au/go/3973/
>
> BTW.....there are heaps of cool gadgets on this site......I reckon that
> the
> "flybar - pogo stick on steroids" has got fun and ouch written all over
> it.
> There are also a heap of personal transportation ideas.
>
> http://www.gizmag.com.au/go/3570/
>
> Ride On,
>
> Gags

Yeah, I've been through that site fairly heavily. As a closet revhead,
there's a lot of stuff that appeals there on that level as well. Plus funky
alternative energy things and all manner of other cool tech.