Re: A Journey Back to Health

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gymmie Bob, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Gymmie Bob

    Gymmie Bob Guest

    I think the moral of this story is (and I tell many people this same thing)
    if whatever method of cure/medicine.technique is not working then try
    something else. Your health is worth every penny to try.

    I don't care if you go to a chem/cut doctor, Chiropractor or Accupunturist.
    If it is not working then change professions treating you. Try something
    else instead of getting your cartiliages cut out of your knees...try the
    damn accupuncture or whatever different. Stop being a useless whining
    victim.

    > People who come to me every single day with stories about how they have

    been
    > completely disillutioned by their doctors efforts to deal with their
    > diseases. I am posting my story here
    > to show those of you that are looking for answers that there is hope in

    the
    > world. The usual
    > bunch of "hatemongers" will add their ignorant little comments, but they

    are