Re: a new road danger

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Graeme Dods, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Graeme Dods

    Graeme Dods Guest

    On 22 Feb 2006 14:43:16 -0800, Bleve wrote:

    > Saw an ad for a new landbarge, some Nissan thing, with some
    > bloke hosing it off and them some woman getting into it to barge around
    > town. "the 4wd for the city" or some crap.

    Saw it too, thought it was crap. But on a lighter note, in the same break
    was the new Tooheys advert, the one where they're lobbing stuff into the
    air with trebuchets. Now *that* is a great advert! Mind you, I can't work
    out why those two women get thrown into the cloud, maybe they just wanted
    rid of them?

    Graeme

    Tags:

  2. Poiter

    Poiter New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2003
    Barmaids!
    Poit

  3. Graeme Dods

    Graeme Dods Guest

    On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:13:56 +1100, Poiter wrote:

    > Barmaids!

    Of course! Thank you :)

    Graeme