Re: A Question for Journalists: How Do We Cover Penguins and thePolitics of Denial? By Bill Moyers

Westie

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> A Question for Journalists: How Do We Cover Penguins and the Politics of Denial?
> By Bill Moyers
> CommonDreams.org

Who cares?

Bill Moyers has absolutely no credibility. Remember, he was the press
agent who made up the Gulf of Tonkin affair at the request of his boss,
Lyndon Johnson, which got us into the Vietnam war based upon his lies.

On 16 Oct 2005 07:18:34 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Bill Moyers has absolutely no credibility. Remember, he was the press
>agent who made up the Gulf of Tonkin affair at the request of his boss,
>Lyndon Johnson, which got us into the Vietnam war based upon his lies.

Any Republican that had anything to do with getting us into the Iraq
war based on lies has absolutely no credibility.

--
Caution: Contents may contain sarcasm.
Phil Hays

On 16 Oct 2005 07:18:34 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

..Bill Moyers has absolutely no credibility. Remember, he was the press
..agent who made up the Gulf of Tonkin affair at the request of his boss,
..Lyndon Johnson, which got us into the Vietnam war based upon his lies.

But he's RIGHT -- something you forgot.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:

> >Bill Moyers has absolutely no credibility.

> But he's RIGHT -- something you forgot.

Oh, of course.
Some nutter with no credentials claims that he's RIGHT.
That makes it all better then. I care now.
*yawn*
--
Westie