Re: A recently released report

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Donga, Apr 23, 2006.

  1. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Jim:
    >If I were goint to hit you on the head with a hammer but first I gave you the choice to wear a helmet would you wear it or not?

    ??? There's a difference between risk and risky. I haven't been hit on
    the head or threatened with a hammer, to my memory (perhaps I was after
    all!!), nor does it happen often in the population, I suspect.

    Health dollars (e.g. do we immunise against rubella?) are routinely
    allocated on the basis of benefit/cost, and so are other regulatory
    measures. Helmet-compulsion legitimately can be evalauted in the same
    way. But I would like to read the report.

    Donga

    Tags:

  2. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Donga wrote:
    > Jim:
    > >If I were goint to hit you on the head with a hammer but first I gave you the choice to wear a helmet would you wear it or not?

    > ??? There's a difference between risk and risky. I haven't been hit on
    > the head or threatened with a hammer, to my memory (perhaps I was after
    > all!!), nor does it happen often in the population, I suspect.
    >
    > Health dollars (e.g. do we immunise against rubella?) are routinely
    > allocated on the basis of benefit/cost, and so are other regulatory
    > measures. Helmet-compulsion legitimately can be evalauted in the same
    > way. But I would like to read the report.
    >
    > Donga

    Donga, you're getting trolled by Bratton. It's *blindingly* obvious.
    Don't play with him, it only makes it worse.

  3. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Bleve wrote:
    > Donga, you're getting trolled by Bratton. It's *blindingly* obvious.
    > Don't play with him, it only makes it worse.

    Cheers. I knew I should have gone riding!