Re: A recently released report

Donga

Guest
Jim:
>If I were goint to hit you on the head with a hammer but first I gave you the choice to wear a helmet would you wear it or not?

??? There's a difference between risk and risky. I haven't been hit on
the head or threatened with a hammer, to my memory (perhaps I was after
all!!), nor does it happen often in the population, I suspect.

Health dollars (e.g. do we immunise against rubella?) are routinely
allocated on the basis of benefit/cost, and so are other regulatory
measures. Helmet-compulsion legitimately can be evalauted in the same
way. But I would like to read the report.

Donga

Donga wrote:
> Jim:
> >If I were goint to hit you on the head with a hammer but first I gave you the choice to wear a helmet would you wear it or not?

> ??? There's a difference between risk and risky. I haven't been hit on
> the head or threatened with a hammer, to my memory (perhaps I was after
> all!!), nor does it happen often in the population, I suspect.
>
> Health dollars (e.g. do we immunise against rubella?) are routinely
> allocated on the basis of benefit/cost, and so are other regulatory
> measures. Helmet-compulsion legitimately can be evalauted in the same
> way. But I would like to read the report.
>
> Donga

Donga, you're getting trolled by Bratton. It's *blindingly* obvious.
Don't play with him, it only makes it worse.

Bleve wrote:
> Donga, you're getting trolled by Bratton. It's *blindingly* obvious.
> Don't play with him, it only makes it worse.

Cheers. I knew I should have gone riding!