Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: A tale of two asses

Started by Carla A-G · · Last activity · 1 post · 432 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 August 2005
Last activity
19 August 2005
Original author
Carla A-G
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
432
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I took the SS out to Hartman's last night for a big loop until the sun
    went down. It was pretty much perfect. Sunny, but with a nice cool
    breeze. The trail surfaces have been packed hard and the 1x1 was gliding
    almost effortlessly over the rain packed dirt.
    I saw a couple people near the front on the way in, had a nice stretch
    of solitude for The Ridge Overlook, Gateway, Josie's, and Dirty Sock. At
    the end of Dirty Sock I climbed up Sea of Sage, and evidence of the
    return of the students was plain to see. A group of six guys were having
    a session right on the trail near the top. While I have no objections to
    their activities, I'd prefer they didn't leave their bikes on the trail.
    They scrambled to clear the way when I came up on them, and I only had
    to slow a little.
    Then I hit Rattlesnake (cleaned it on the SS - yeah!) and saw something
    interesting on the connector trail to get to Becks. There was an SUV
    parked on a little pull-off next to the jeep trail. As I glanced toward
    it a young woman was just dropping her shorts. Like a car accident, but
    more pleasant, my eyes are irresistibly drawn to this new moon rising.
    She's bent over rummaging around in her vehicle, with her butt facing me
    as I approached. She then got another pair of shorts out and put them on
    just as I was passing. I didn't want to scare her, but I thought I
    should make my presence known. I just said "Well alright!" as I passed.
    She looked up and said "Oh my god! Did I just flash you? I'm so sorry!"
    to which I replied "That's nothing to be sorry for!" and continued on as
    we both laughed. She was nice looking enough, but it was a great
    reminder that what I've got going at home is better than most of what's
    out there.


    <snip>

    Not bad...all we ever get to see in BSP are couples doing it in the middle
    of the trails as you're riding up to them, and drunk guys jerking off in the
    woods during night rides...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.