Re: AA ends food service on ALL domestic flights (incl. Hawaii)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Steve Calvin, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Steve Calvin

    Steve Calvin Guest

    Dimitri wrote:
    > "KC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Those cheap bastards!
    >>
    >>Oh well, doesn't affect me too much. I always travel with my Kim Chee.
    >>I'll just bring some extra.
    >>
    >>n ews wrote:

    > No great loss - the crap they have served for the past 10 years is/was
    > garbage anyway.
    > Do you want a BISTRO MEAL in a bag? Not me thank you.
    >
    > It never ceased to amaze me just how creative they can be with plastics....
    >
    > Dimitri

    Me either. When we travel we carry sandwiches and stuff in our carry ons.

    --
    Steve

    It's not a good idea to squat while wearing spurs.

    Tags:

  2. Service Tech

    Service Tech Guest

    "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Me either. When we travel we carry sandwiches and stuff in our carry ons.
    >
    > --
    > Steve

    Great Idea! A nice thick Limburger Cheese & Onion Sandwich. You'll have
    half the cabin to yourself.

  3. On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:29:29 GMT, "Service Tech"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Me either. When we travel we carry sandwiches and stuff in our carry ons.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Steve

    >Great Idea! A nice thick Limburger Cheese & Onion Sandwich. You'll have
    >half the cabin to yourself.

    or go for the spicy bean burrito instead.

  4. Jeff Hacker

    Jeff Hacker Guest

    "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Dimitri wrote:
    >> "KC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>Those cheap bastards!
    >>>
    >>>Oh well, doesn't affect me too much. I always travel with my Kim Chee.
    >>>I'll just bring some extra.

    That may give you more space as the person sitting next to you will RUN :)

    >>>n ews wrote:

    >> No great loss - the crap they have served for the past 10 years is/was
    >> garbage anyway.
    >> Do you want a BISTRO MEAL in a bag? Not me thank you.

    But on the Hawaii flights?? those are between 6 and 8 hours long.

    >> It never ceased to amaze me just how creative they can be with
    >> plastics....
    >>
    >> Dimitri
    >>

    > Me either. When we travel we carry sandwiches and stuff in our carry ons.
    >
    > --
    > Steve
    >
    > It's not a good idea to squat while wearing spurs.

  5. Maren Purves

    Maren Purves Guest

    Jeff Hacker wrote:
    > "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>Dimitri wrote:
    >>>"KC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    > That may give you more space as the person sitting next to you will RUN :)

    >>>No great loss - the crap they have served for the past 10 years is/was
    >>>garbage anyway.
    >>>Do you want a BISTRO MEAL in a bag? Not me thank you.

    > But on the Hawaii flights?? those are between 6 and 8 hours long.

    try Hawaii from Europe. Can easily be 27 hours.
    Not non-stop, but you still don't necessarily have time to get food
    inbetween.

    Maren
    (been there, done that, more than once.
    BTW: Hawaii from the west coast is more like 5)

  6. Maren Purves wrote:

    > try Hawaii from Europe. Can easily be 27 hours.
    > Not non-stop, but you still don't necessarily have time to get food
    > inbetween.
    >
    > Maren
    > (been there, done that, more than once.
    > BTW: Hawaii from the west coast is more like 5)

    What airline doesn't have food from Europe to the US?

  7. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    Cisco troll/netkook/asshole/pedophile Michael Voight "Merry Christmas
    <[email protected]>" trolled:

    >Maren Purves wrote:
    >

    >> try Hawaii from Europe. Can easily be 27 hours.
    >> Not non-stop, but you still don't necessarily have time to get food
    >> inbetween.
    >>
    >> Maren
    >> (been there, done that, more than once.
    >> BTW: Hawaii from the west coast is more like 5)

    >What airline doesn't have food from Europe to the US?

    Hey pedophile.... why do you always ask such stupid troll questions???

    You posted this at 12:40 am California time. Normal husbands are in
    bed with their wives at that time. Is your Russian wife such a dog
    that you'd rather be trolling usenet than be in bed with her???

    Or is it that you sneak out of bed when she falls asleep to prey for
    minors to have sex with, and you just troll the newsgroups until some
    poor underage kid IMs you back???

    Newsgroups you snipped so the other person wouldn't see your post and
    have a chance to reply have been added back in. KOOK!!!

    About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
    Michael Voight, alias "Merry Christmas", "I Love YOU", "MyNewServer
    Comcast", "anon", "anonymous", "nothilaryduff", "Really Me",
    "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc. etc. etc.

    Currently posting as Merry Christmas <[email protected]>.

    Recently posting as MyNewServer Comcast <[email protected]>, I Love YOU
    <[email protected]>, anon <[email protected]>, anonymous
    <[email protected]>, nothilaryduff <[email protected]>,
    Kathy Stoltz <[email protected]>, Really Me
    <[email protected]>. See below for a larger list of all his trolling
    aliases.

    His work e-mail address is <[email protected]>.

    Michael D. Voight
    111 Bean Creek Rd, No. 118
    Scotts Valley, CA 95066-4148
    (831) 438-2485
    [email protected] .

    He is pedophile Gary Burnore's partner in crime. Gary Burnore is a
    convicted sex offender/child molester and the biggest kook in the
    history of the net.

    Voight likes to spend his time in the teenage personals newsgroups
    trying to pick up underage girls.

    The idiot works for Cisco in their Scotts Valley, California
    Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and apparently they don't
    keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet newsgroups all day long
    from work.

    ***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON
    USENET AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

    If you are one of his victims, or are simply fed up with his
    trolling/newsgroup flooding, forward his posts to [email protected] .

    He works in technical support, so forward them to [email protected] too.

    See further below for more Cisco contact information.

    He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
    [email protected] and [email protected] as well.

    His main hangouts (besides the teenage personals newsgroups) are
    rec.travel.air and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, a sleazy newsgroup
    where foreigners wanting to immigrate to the US hook up with losers
    like Voight who are willing to marry them for money so they can get
    their green card. Voight is a pro at this, handing out daily advice
    on how to be a sleazoid like him and sell green cards.

    When he isn't giving out advice on how to commit federal crimes on
    alt.visa.us.marriage-based he is usually on rec.travel.air flooding
    that newsgroup with trolls and harassing posters and picking retarded
    fights with the regular posters there.

    He also tends to post a lot in the personals and penpals newsgroups as
    well as the support groups for fat people, lonely folks, and for
    depression. Obviously after his Russian Internet brides get their
    green cards they flee, leaving him lonely and desperate for company.
    Maybe that's why he keeps a P.O. Box at the post office, so he can get
    his personals mail there:

    Voight, Michael
    P.O. Box 67016,
    Scotts Valley, CA 95067
    (408) 461-8707

    The idiot is a two-time high school dropout and had to join the
    Marines because even the Army rejected him!

    He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
    intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
    happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other
    kids he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since
    they come and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know
    what kind of deviant sexual pervert they have working for them.

    Many people have wondered how Cisco ever hired such a psycho. It
    cheapens their image and credibility in the corporate world after all.
    Well, they didn't hire him directly, he came as baggage when they
    acquired the company he used to work for, TGV Software. His e-mail
    address there used to be <[email protected]>.

    All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so
    he takes great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only
    two cerebral neurons together and coming up with gems like:

    mrtrav <[email protected]>
    mrtrav3 <[email protected]>
    mrraveltay <[email protected]>
    mrtravelkay <[email protected]>, and
    mtravelkay <[email protected]> and <""a.a\"@a,a,a>.

    Some of his other trolling aliases are:
    Network Guy <[email protected]>
    starrystarrynight <[email protected]>
    sleepydoc <[email protected]>
    jlhunt <[email protected]>
    Lost 5 of 8 <[email protected]>
    mrt <[email protected]>
    news.sf.sbcglobal.net <[email protected]>
    not-nomen <[email protected]>
    UCLAisthebest <[email protected]>
    David Tanner <[email protected]>
    Jeff Davies <[email protected]>
    BobTheBuilder <[email protected]>
    Bill Clarkj <[email protected]>
    nonomen ([email protected])
    Really Me <[email protected]>.

    Lately he's had some gender confusion and has been posting as women,
    such as:
    JerseyGirl <[email protected]>
    Kathy Stoltz <[email protected]>
    nothilaryduff <[email protected]>

    Perhaps he's thinking of getting a sex change (or worse, raping some
    teenage girls).

    His latest aliases are anon <[email protected]>and anonymous
    <[email protected]>.

    It would be a good idea to call Cisco at 1-800-553-2447 and ask to
    speak with a supervisor and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy
    that this idiot spends his whole day at work playing on the internet
    on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

    Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is
    doing and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They
    will LOVE that you brought this to their attention:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    170 West Tasman Dr.
    San Jose, CA 95134
    USA

    Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters
    with phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get
    as far up as possible.

    (408)526-4000
    (800)553-NETS or
    (800)553-6387

    Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in
    investing in their company but won't do so until they get rid of this
    asshole who is wasting company resources:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Investor Relations Department
    170 West Tasman Drive
    San Jose, CA 95134-1706
    Phone: (408) 526-8890
    Fax: (408) 526-4545
    Email: [email protected]

    Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about
    this type of stuff:

    USA 1 800 553 6387

    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
    personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
    headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are
    VERY INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their
    employees. They will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE
    out of their company:

    John Morgridge, Chairman
    Phone: (408) 526-8229
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    [email protected]

    John Chambers, President, CEO
    Phone: (408) 526-8222
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    [email protected]

    Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
    Phone: (408) 526-8211
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations
    Phone: (408) 527-7371
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Brad Boston,Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
    Phone: (408) 526-7008
    Fax: (408) 526-8220
    Email: [email protected]

    Susan Lori Bostrom
    Senior Vice President, Internet Business Solutions Group
    Phone: (408) 527-5648
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Howard S. Charney
    Senior Vice President, Office of the President
    Phone: (408) 526-8300
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Kate DCamp
    Senior Vice President, Human Resources
    Phone: (408) 527-9530
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Gail Morales
    Manager, Human Resources, Employment
    Phone: (408) 527-6654
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Peggy Lynch
    Employee Benefits
    Phone: (408) 526-8859
    Fax: (408) 527-6080
    Email: [email protected]

    Mario Mazzola
    Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer
    Phone: (408) 526-5535
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Betsy Rafael
    Vice President and Corporate Controller
    Phone: (408) 525-0164
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Claudia Ceniceros
    Manager, Public Relations
    Phone: (408) 525-4700
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    Email: [email protected]

    Write, call, and fax:

    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    170 West Tasman Drive
    San Jose, California 95134-1706, USA
    Phone: (408) 526-4000
    Fax: (408) 526-4100
    (800)553-NETS = (800)553-6387

    Have fun!

  8. Jeff Hacker

    Jeff Hacker Guest

    "Maren Purves" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Jeff Hacker wrote:
    >> "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> That may give you more space as the person sitting next to you will RUN
    >> :)

    >> But on the Hawaii flights?? those are between 6 and 8 hours long.

    > try Hawaii from Europe. Can easily be 27 hours.
    > Not non-stop, but you still don't necessarily have time to get food
    > inbetween.
    >
    > Maren
    > (been there, done that, more than once.
    > BTW: Hawaii from the west coast is more like 5)

    Westbound from LAX/SFO/SEA is closer to 6, I think. But 5 isn't exactly a
    short-haul either :)