Re: AA ends food service on ALL domestic flights (incl. Hawaii)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Gary L. Dare, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. Gary L. Dare

    Gary L. Dare Guest

    Beachcomber wrote:

    >That, along with the crappy food should inspire the public to rise up
    >and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".
    >
    >Basically, they should refuse to pay for crappy service and boycott
    >all the bad airlines until they fail and go bankrupt.

    Okay, so my next PDX-ORD flight will be on Lufthansa ... via FRA. (-;

    gld

    Tags:

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:09:17 -0800, "Gary L. Dare"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Beachcomber wrote:
    >
    > >That, along with the crappy food should inspire the public to rise up
    > >and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".
    > >
    > >Basically, they should refuse to pay for crappy service and boycott
    > >all the bad airlines until they fail and go bankrupt.
    > >

    > Okay, so my next PDX-ORD flight will be on Lufthansa ... via FRA. (-;

    I don't need to be fed on a 1 or 2 hour flight.... Hawaii
    OTOH, is 5 hours and the formality of food service helps
    break up the time.

    sf

  3. "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > I don't need to be fed on a 1 or 2 hour flight.... Hawaii
    > OTOH, is 5 hours and the formality of food service helps
    > break up the time.
    >
    > sf

    Pretty much that's it. Breaks up the monotony. Read, take a nap, still gets
    boring after while so eating is something to do.