Re: AA ends food service on ALL domestic flights (incl. Hawaii)

Gary L. Dare

Guest
Beachcomber wrote:

>That, along with the crappy food should inspire the public to rise up
>and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".
>
>Basically, they should refuse to pay for crappy service and boycott
>all the bad airlines until they fail and go bankrupt.

Okay, so my next PDX-ORD flight will be on Lufthansa ... via FRA. (-;

gld

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:09:17 -0800, "Gary L. Dare"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Beachcomber wrote:
>
> >That, along with the crappy food should inspire the public to rise up
> >and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".
> >
> >Basically, they should refuse to pay for crappy service and boycott
> >all the bad airlines until they fail and go bankrupt.
> >

> Okay, so my next PDX-ORD flight will be on Lufthansa ... via FRA. (-;

I don't need to be fed on a 1 or 2 hour flight.... Hawaii
OTOH, is 5 hours and the formality of food service helps
break up the time.

sf

"sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I don't need to be fed on a 1 or 2 hour flight.... Hawaii
> OTOH, is 5 hours and the formality of food service helps
> break up the time.
>
> sf

Pretty much that's it. Breaks up the monotony. Read, take a nap, still gets
boring after while so eating is something to do.