Re: ****able indian nude girls **** juice stif nipples housewife ****s sensuous w spy fat butts

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> [email protected]
>
> Only slightly less off topic than whether or not the WTC towers should be
> demolished.

Freaking google has become the new AOL for usenet.
Eer since they let open the flood gates all of usenet has been flooded with
spammers, KOOKS, and just plain morons.

Dear GeekBoy:

"GeekBoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> [email protected]
>>
>> Only slightly less off topic than whether or not the WTC
>> towers should be demolished.

> Freaking google has become the new AOL for usenet.
> Eer since they let open the flood gates all of usenet has
> been flooded with spammers, KOOKS, and just plain
> morons.

Hard to believe that civilzation can tolerate them, even require
them for something other than a food source, isn't it?

David A. Smith

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dear GeekBoy:
>
> "GeekBoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>
>>> [email protected]
>>>
>>> Only slightly less off topic than whether or not the WTC
>>> towers should be demolished.

>> Freaking google has become the new AOL for usenet.
>> Eer since they let open the flood gates all of usenet has
>> been flooded with spammers, KOOKS, and just plain
>> morons.

> Hard to believe that civilzation can tolerate them, even require them for
> something other than a food source, isn't it?

Especially since Congress seriously considered banning AOL users from usenet
back in the 90s.
I wonder if the same can be done about google....Hmmmmm..

GeekBoy wrote:

> Especially since Congress seriously considered banning AOL users from usenet
> back in the 90s.

Citations?

Dear John Boy:

"John Boy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GeekBoy wrote:
>
>> Especially since Congress seriously considered banning AOL
>> users from usenet back in the 90s.

> Citations?

I was somewhat surprised myself... I found not quite what was
described, but...
http://www.denounce.com/aolblogs.html
http://www.zeropaid.com/news/5065/AOL+to+Drop+Usenet,+Angering+Three+Customers

No, if they let WebTV skate, AOL really isn't a problem.

David A. Smith