Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...
    >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >Date: 4/12/2004 1:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena Rosenthal,
    >Director of the possibly-defunct Humantics Foundation for Women and defender
    >of
    >notorious online anti-semites, posted in her official capacity,

    anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,

    All buzz words to belittle.

    PLONK!

    Tags:

  2. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan wrote:

    > anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,
    >
    > All buzz words to belittle.
    >
    > PLONK!

    You don't get called these things for no reason.
    It's because you say things like these. Here is a short
    collection of Jan's comments about Jews in recent postings.
    I put line breaks between comments made in different postings,
    and in some cases removed line breaks when lines appeared
    together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
    or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not,
    however, change or remove parts of any sentences
    (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These
    are all complete, original statements made by Jan.

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
    (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
    exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
    to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
    he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
    here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here
    has INDEED lied. They know it,
    yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
    (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
    to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
    ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
    are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
    who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
    but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat:
    The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
    as Eve was when Satan debunked
    God's word.
    That was the start of debunking.
    Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
    to debunk his words, and even
    debunked his miracles whch happened right
    before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
    They debunked all his words and works,
    and now debunking and lies are second
    nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
    with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
    with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
    for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
    involved.

  3. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan wrote:

    > anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,
    >
    > All buzz words to belittle.
    >
    > PLONK!

    You don't get called these things for no reason.
    It's because you say things like these. Here is a short
    collection of Jan's comments about Jews in recent postings.
    I put line breaks between comments made in different postings,
    and in some cases removed line breaks when lines appeared
    together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
    or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not,
    however, change or remove parts of any sentences
    (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These
    are all complete, original statements made by Jan.

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
    (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
    exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
    to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
    he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
    here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here
    has INDEED lied. They know it,
    yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
    (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
    to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
    ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
    are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
    who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
    but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat:
    The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
    as Eve was when Satan debunked
    God's word.
    That was the start of debunking.
    Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
    to debunk his words, and even
    debunked his miracles whch happened right
    before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
    They debunked all his words and works,
    and now debunking and lies are second
    nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
    with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
    with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
    for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
    involved.

  4. In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

    >>Subject: Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...
    >>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >>Date: 4/12/2004 1:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >>In article <[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena Rosenthal,
    >>Director of the possibly-defunct Humantics Foundation for Women and defender
    >>of
    >>notorious online anti-semites, posted in her official capacity,

    >anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,
    >
    >All buzz words to belittle.

    Or, accurate descriptions of you and your behavior online.

    >PLONK!

    How many times have you threatened this, and never carried it out?

    I know you've stated that you've PLONKED me before, and it never took. Heck, in
    one instance, you plonked me, and then came back and responded to me FOUR
    MINUTES LATER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
    Date: 23 Feb 2004 01:58:50 GMT
    Subject: Re: OT: Serious Question for Ilena Rosenthal...

    PLONK!
    ---end message 1---

    From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
    Date: 23 Feb 2004 02:02:56 GMT (FOUR MINUTES LATER - AML)

    >Subject: Re: OT: Serious Question for Ilena Rosenthal...
    >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >Date: 2/22/2004 7:33 AM Pacific Standard Time

    ---end message 2----

    So how long will this PLONKING last?

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
    enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless expressly stated,
    they represent his own views, and not those of any other individuals
    or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  5. Ilena Rose

    Ilena Rose Guest

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:08:40 GMT, Andrew Langer<[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >How many times have you threatened this, and never carried it out?

    How many has
    Corporate Junk Science Flack Andy threatened to SLAPP sue me and
    others ... here's twice ...

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html
    Being updated with Andy's latest assaults

  6. In article <[email protected]>, Ilena Rose says...

    >On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:08:40 GMT, Andrew Langer<[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>How many times have you threatened this, and never carried it out?

    >How many has
    > Corporate Junk Science Flack Andy threatened to SLAPP sue me and
    >others

    Never. Filing charges against you for _HARASSING_ my wife and making statements
    unrelated to substantive issues of debate is not protected expression.
    Demanding a retraction for defamatory statements you have made is similarly
    outside the scope of public participation.

    > ... here's twice ...
    >
    >www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html
    >Being updated with Andy's latest assaults

    I have never assaulted you. Assault is a legal term, and claiming that I have
    assaulted you when I have not is textbook defamation.

    I continue to ask that you retract these statements claiming that I have
    assaulted you. That you continue to repeat these statements despite my requests
    compounds your error.

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
    enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless expressly stated,
    they represent his own views, and not those of any other individuals
    or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  7. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...
    >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >Date: 4/13/2004 11:08 AM Central Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...
    >>
    >>>Subject: Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...
    >>>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >>>Date: 4/12/2004 1:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>>
    >>>In article <nmtl70h9lc2m[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena

    >Rosenthal,
    >>>Director of the possibly-defunct Humantics Foundation for Women and

    >defender
    >>>of
    >>>notorious online anti-semites, posted in her official capacity,

    >>anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,
    >>
    >>All buzz words to belittle.

  8. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]

    >I have never assaulted you. Assault is a legal term, and claiming that I
    >have
    >assaulted you when I have not is textbook defamation.

    ZZzz.

    Jan

  9. Andrew Langer<[email protected]> wrote in news:cgUec.1262$H4.16
    @www.newsranger.com:

    > In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...
    >>
    >>>Subject: Re: About that EWG Asbestos Report...
    >>>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >>>Date: 4/12/2004 1:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>>
    >>>In article <[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena

    Rosenthal,
    >>>Director of the possibly-defunct Humantics Foundation for Women and

    defender
    >>>of
    >>>notorious online anti-semites, posted in her official capacity,

    >>anti-semite, Nazi girl, racist, fascist,
    >>
    >>All buzz words to belittle.

    > Or, accurate descriptions of you and your behavior online.
    >

    >>PLONK!

    > How many times have you threatened this, and never carried it out?
    >
    > I know you've stated that you've PLONKED me before, and it never took.

    Heck, in
    > one instance, you plonked me, and then came back and responded to me

    FOUR
    > MINUTES LATER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    There is a reason she has earned the nickname of "Lying Ilooney".

  10. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Asbestos Report...
    >From: "Rich Andrews." [email protected]

    <snip belittling and patting on the back of a gang member>

    Jan

  11. In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

    >>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]

    >>I have never assaulted you. Assault is a legal term, and claiming that I
    >>have
    >>assaulted you when I have not is textbook defamation.

    >ZZzz.

    So says the ignorant bigot who doesn't know what textbook defamation is, but
    nevertheless demonstrated her stupidity by trying to claim that my insults to
    her, based on my opinion of her, which in and of itself was based upon provable
    things she'd said and done, is defamation.