Re: ABUSE BY XTIAN MISSIONARY DR ANDREW CHUNG

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Snoopy, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Snoopy

    Snoopy Guest

    Johnny Judas Jay "I'm a dumbass" Maharaj wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    >
    > [email protected] <[email protected]> posted:
    >

    >>On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
    >>

    >>>Chung, in your posts in sci.med.cardiology, you have
    >>>proven yourself to be a Christian missionary, albeit a
    >>>Chinese one,

    >>Chung is an American.

    > Post the proof.

    Prove your claim that Andrew Chung is Chinese. Prove that Andrew Chung
    is a missionary, as you claim. Prove that you have a hair on your ass,
    and post your real name, along with your street address, to prove who
    you claim to be.

    Got mangoes, boya?

    Tags:

  2. Jess

    Jess Guest

    Mind if I tack on what I've found? I think that the more info we can get
    out there, the better.

    **Please try not to respond to a Jai post, because he will reply with the
    entire original message restored. If you do respond to a Jai Maharaj post,
    please be sure to snip the original
    message in its entirety**

    "Dr. Jai Maharaj" Information

    This person's game is to use outdated articles to attract people to his
    website, where he sells psychic services. What's most amusing is that many
    of the groups to which his messages are crossposted do not exist. He
    plagues many USENET groups. His standard method of responding to an attack
    on his credibility is to repost the original article or to post the sender's
    personal contact information and threaten to report the sender to his/her
    ISP for spamming or making threats (the very definition of irony).

    Some info re: Jai Maharaj.

    mantra.com
    Mantra Corporation
    P. O. Box 1919
    Honolulu
    HI, 96792-6919
    US
    IP Address 206.126.0.13 [flex.com]
    Business Entity Name: MANTRA CORPORATION
    Record Type: Master Name for a Domestic Profit Corporation
    File Number: 82087 D1
    Purpose: BUSINESS CONSULTING, MARKETING,ADVERTISING AND RELATED SERVICES
    Place Incorporated: Hawaii UNITED STATES
    Incorporation Date: 11/30/1990
    Mailing Address: P O BOX 1919
    WAIANAE Hawaii 96792-6919
    United States of America
    Officer Information
    STEVENS,JAY R
    MILLER,JOAN E
    11/30/1990 Articles of Incorporation

    Flex.com
    206.126.0.0 - 206.126.15.255
    P.O.Box 22481
    Honolulu, HI 96823-2481
    US

    IP Address 206.126.0.13

    Administrative Contact:
    Wong, Delgory K.
    [email protected]
    +1-808-539-3790
    ISP Flexnet, Inc.
    Flex Information Network 808.732.8849 HAWAII Email: [email protected]
    Hawaii's First Public Access Internet Provider
    IP Address: 199.201.240.1

    hindu.org
    Himalayan Academy
    *107 Kaholalele Road*
    Kapaa, HI 11111
    US
    IP Address 64.75.159.118

    Boy, there's a lot of info out there on this guy...quite a few domains not
    worth mentioning here...

    This is interesting:
    http://members.tripod.com/sid_e_slicker/india10.html
    http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
    http://mathquest.com/discuss/sci.math/a/m/387192/387198

    His "real" name is supposed to be Jay Stevens.

    There is an anti-Jay newsgroup too:
    A member of the "flame Jay Stevens" group is
    "Jose Mariachi", )another self-proclaimed "doctor"?)
    "Mariachi" web site could be another bogus cash grab remarkably similar to
    Stevens' site, mantra.com.

    Here's a neat Jai FAQ [long but interesting]
    http://www.geocities.com/drjosemariachi/jay_faq.html#bb
    and a short version here:
    http://www.vic.com/~dbd/minifaqs/jai.maharaj.miniFAQ

    He made Kook of the Month for June of 1995 here:
    http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

    Got anything to add? E-Mail [email protected]

    news:TKeJa.2899$N%[email protected]