Re: ABUSE BY XTIAN MISSIONARY DR ANDREW CHUNG

Snoopy

Guest
Johnny Judas Jay "I'm a dumbass" Maharaj wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
>
> [email protected] <[email protected]> posted:
>

>>On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>>

>>>Chung, in your posts in sci.med.cardiology, you have
>>>proven yourself to be a Christian missionary, albeit a
>>>Chinese one,

>>Chung is an American.

> Post the proof.

Prove your claim that Andrew Chung is Chinese. Prove that Andrew Chung
is a missionary, as you claim. Prove that you have a hair on your ass,
and post your real name, along with your street address, to prove who
you claim to be.

Got mangoes, boya?

Mind if I tack on what I've found? I think that the more info we can get
out there, the better.

**Please try not to respond to a Jai post, because he will reply with the
entire original message restored. If you do respond to a Jai Maharaj post,
please be sure to snip the original
message in its entirety**

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" Information

This person's game is to use outdated articles to attract people to his
website, where he sells psychic services. What's most amusing is that many
of the groups to which his messages are crossposted do not exist. He
plagues many USENET groups. His standard method of responding to an attack
on his credibility is to repost the original article or to post the sender's
personal contact information and threaten to report the sender to his/her
ISP for spamming or making threats (the very definition of irony).

Some info re: Jai Maharaj.

mantra.com
Mantra Corporation
P. O. Box 1919
Honolulu
HI, 96792-6919
US
IP Address 206.126.0.13 [flex.com]
Business Entity Name: MANTRA CORPORATION
Record Type: Master Name for a Domestic Profit Corporation
File Number: 82087 D1
Purpose: BUSINESS CONSULTING, MARKETING,ADVERTISING AND RELATED SERVICES
Place Incorporated: Hawaii UNITED STATES
Incorporation Date: 11/30/1990
Mailing Address: P O BOX 1919
WAIANAE Hawaii 96792-6919
United States of America
Officer Information
STEVENS,JAY R
MILLER,JOAN E
11/30/1990 Articles of Incorporation

Flex.com
206.126.0.0 - 206.126.15.255
P.O.Box 22481
Honolulu, HI 96823-2481
US

IP Address 206.126.0.13

Administrative Contact:
Wong, Delgory K.
[email protected]
+1-808-539-3790
ISP Flexnet, Inc.
Flex Information Network 808.732.8849 HAWAII Email: [email protected]
Hawaii's First Public Access Internet Provider
IP Address: 199.201.240.1

hindu.org
Himalayan Academy
*107 Kaholalele Road*
Kapaa, HI 11111
US
IP Address 64.75.159.118

Boy, there's a lot of info out there on this guy...quite a few domains not
worth mentioning here...

This is interesting:
http://members.tripod.com/sid_e_slicker/india10.html
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
http://mathquest.com/discuss/sci.math/a/m/387192/387198

His "real" name is supposed to be Jay Stevens.

There is an anti-Jay newsgroup too:
A member of the "flame Jay Stevens" group is
"Jose Mariachi", )another self-proclaimed "doctor"?)
"Mariachi" web site could be another bogus cash grab remarkably similar to
Stevens' site, mantra.com.

Here's a neat Jai FAQ [long but interesting]
http://www.geocities.com/drjosemariachi/jay_faq.html#bb
and a short version here:
http://www.vic.com/~dbd/minifaqs/jai.maharaj.miniFAQ

He made Kook of the Month for June of 1995 here:
http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

Got anything to add? E-Mail [email protected]

news:TKeJa.2899$N%[email protected]...