Re: Achilles Tendonitis (I think)

itbs stinks..

Guest
Has anyone tried the Achilles Healer for Achilles tendonitis? I came
across it on the http://www.pattstrap.com website. I had not noticed
it before when I ordered the pattstrap for ITBS but when I went back
for a second pattstrap I noticed it and it looks interesting. I want
to order it but am looking to see if anyone has tried it first.

Please let me know.

thanks.

Mark Schnittman wrote:
> Thanks to all of you who replied. I just thought I'd send in a

follow
> up as it may end up helping the next person. I moved my cleats back

> knotch on the shoes and my achilles problems seem to have disappeared
> (at least so far). Its definitely reduced some of the training
> progress I've made in the last few months, but I seem to be adjusting
> to the new position fairly well. In any case, its nice to not have a
> sore achilles. :) Thanks again.
>
> mark
>

> On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:38:44 GMT, [email protected] (Mark
> Schnittman) wrote:
>
> >Hi all. I've found that I get a bit of achilles tendenotis near the
> >end of longer rides (60+ miles) and/or after a couple/few

consecutive
> >days of riding. I'm doing the Boston->NYC AIDSRide (two 100 mile

days