Re: achilles tendonitis wont go away!! 10 months

"itbs stinks.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has Anyone tried http://pattstrap.com/achilles.htm the Achilles Healer
> for Achilles tendons?

i'd like to try it for my ITBS but it seems way to cheap. at $36 i'd be
taking advantage of you and that's just not right. your fine product
deserves a much steeper price. get back to me when you're charging 30 times
what it's worth rather than just 10 times.

> [...]

> Has Anyone tried http://pattstrap.com/achilles.htm the Achilles Healer
> for Achilles tendons?

i'd like to try it for my ITBS but it seems way to cheap. at $36 i'd be
taking advantage of you and that's just not right. your fine product
deserves a much steeper price. get back to me when you're charging 30 times
what it's worth rather than just 10 times.

"itbs stinks.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has Anyone tried http://pattstrap.com/achilles.htm the Achilles Healer
> for Achilles tendons?

i'd like to try it for my ITBS but it seems way to cheap. at $36 i'd be
taking advantage of you and that's just not right. your fine product
deserves a much steeper price. get back to me when you're charging 30 times
what it's worth rather than just 10 times.

>achilles tendonitis wont go away!! 10 months

There is no hope, suicide is probably the only answer left.

Re: achilles tendonitis wont go away!! 10 months You should be visited your clinically advisor , Achilles tendonits is a pain that happen when you had over-pronation of your foot , its advisable to apply ice after the activity. Or use some heels pad or definetly an orthopedic shoes for your safety. webstershoes.com bespoke shoes aetrex shoes ladies wide fitting shoes