Re: actual cycling caps

Phil Clarke

Guest
davek wrote:

> And lo and behold, two shiny new caps arrived in my mailbox this very
> morning - one bearing Credit Agricole colours, the other providing free
> advertising space for Francaise des Jeux.

nice! I have a Mapei from Prendas, because its the most colourful.
Perhaps I should get a Jelly Belly one now I have the shirt ....

shame theyre all a cm tight on my big 63cm noggin ... :|

http://www.prendas.co.uk/list.asp?typ=typ&ID=39&so=prd_name&thumb=Show

Phil Clarke wrote:

> shame theyre all a cm tight on my big 63cm noggin ... :|

I have a bonce which is a shade over 60cm, and I couldn't find a
"normal" hat to fit. Eventually, after several "3 for £10"-type caps, I
bit the bullet and ordered a Rapha white-with-black-stripe in large.

This is still only just large enough after a couple of washes (at
recommended temp, etc etc), but very nice it is too. So it should be for
£20, mind you.

http://rapha.cc/

--
Mark.