You should see the trails here. I was up riding some 4wd roads in Billings canyon yesterday. I was watching the rock crawlers destroy their equipment. It was around 70, and sunny. The whole lunch loop area is in great shape. Would be worth the long drive from Gunniburg.
TJ
It makes me think about it. That for sure. Especially since we just got another 6" of snow in town last night! It's just so hard to get away with the little guy in the equation.
It's just so hard to get away with the little guy in the equation.
That's what eBay is for!
Wait, you think I could sell my son on eBay? Even though he limits my recreation possibilities, I've grown pretty fond of the little dude and think I might rather keep him. I also think that if that one guy got in trouble for trying to sell a kidney, selling a pair of kidneys with a child attached would also likely be against their seller policies.