Re: Advantages of Higher and Lower Gears?

DRS

Guest
Elisa Francesca Roselli
<[email protected]> wrote in message
[email protected]

[...]

> I see Edinburgh Bicycles stocks a strapless mini-clip:
>
> http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=2104
>
> How do you think those would be?

The ones I use look more like
http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=14397. They're
not Zefal but they're close enough (hooray for Taiwan!). I just don't use
the straps around town. They're fine for casual use, position your feet
properly and prevent all but the most violent slippage, yet are trivial to
use and you won't fall over because of them. And they're cheap enough that
if you hate them you can take them off and put it down to experience.

--

A: Top-posters.