Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: Age/ threads/specs on a Raleight Technium 440

Started by Stephen Simon · · Last activity · 1 post · 521 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 September 2004
Last activity
20 September 2004
Original author
Stephen Simon
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
521
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I had one of these recently. Everything on it is standard english threading.
    They date to 1987ish.

    Steve
    "Retro Bob" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone familiar with these bikes - as in "how old" - and do they use
    standard threading such as 24TPI for the headset ? Or was Raleigh
    still using BSC stuff this late and in these bikes? Would these have
    been 12 speeds with the rear hub set for 126mm (wider hub, not just
    over spaced axle) ?

    Thanks, I'm thinking of using one as a parts donor but I will have to
    buy it long distance and I can't seem to find any spec's on line for
    these bikes.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.